The online racing simulator
Hiring CameraMan.
(6 posts, started )
Hiring CameraMan.
Okay, so we are hiring someone which can film good quality.

Also, any programs that worke well? Hypercam, Frontcam, and Fraps all run slowly, and lag on my computer, with horrible quality.

I have a ATI Radeon XPress 1100, and a 120GB Hard Drive.

Acer Aspire, running on a Vista Ready Windows XP OS.

Why can't I run it smoothly?

Anyways, anyone who could help us film/film for us? Freatly Appreciated
you need someone to make a movie or just to get raw footage?
if second, I hope you know that it will get to 20-30 GB of data for 6-7 minutes of raw footage
Are you capturing at a slower than normal rate? This will help your pc performance.

Run your replay at half speed, and capture at 12fps instead of 24fps. Then, when it is played back at normal speed (24fps) it all plays, well, normal. It means your PC has more time to process and capture each frame (not slowing it so much).

At least thats how I think it works........
Okay, i'll try again..

And what I need is someone who can be there to catch footage that was pre-planned =]
so as you know, I can only record in real time by lowering my LFS resolution to 640x480x16 - and my PC is about 3 times the speed if not more of the specs you posted, so i'm not surprised that they run slowly for you. You have to make sacrifices to record at full speed. The usual solution is to record at 0.5 or 0.25 speed and then speed up the resulting footage.
Quote from Becky Rose :so as you know, I can only record in real time by lowering my LFS resolution to 640x480x16 - and my PC is about 3 times the speed if not more of the specs you posted, so i'm not surprised that they run slowly for you. You have to make sacrifices to record at full speed. The usual solution is to record at 0.5 or 0.25 speed and then speed up the resulting footage.

Thank you

Hiring CameraMan.
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG