The online racing simulator
I have been ripped off!
(8 posts, closed, started )
I have been ripped off!
I paid for an S2 license through PayPal and have been using S2 for a while now. Now I can't log in and when I go to my account it says fraud under payment. Thats Bull crap, I have PROOF that I paid them and I am about to call Paypal to have charges reversed because this is illegal for them to do this.
Why tell us? We can't help you.
I really think your better off talking directly to the Devs, rather than shouting your mouth off here about it tbh.
#4 - CSU1
Quote from locust43 :I paid for an S2 license through PayPal and have been using S2 for a while now. Now I can't log in and when I go to my account it says fraud under payment. Thats Bull crap, I have PROOF that I paid them and I am about to call Paypal to have charges reversed because this is illegal for them to do this.

Not my fault you forgot login.dumb ass.
Quote from locust43 :I paid for an S2 license through PayPal and have been using S2 for a while now. Now I can't log in and when I go to my account it says fraud under payment. Thats Bull crap, I have PROOF that I paid them and I am about to call Paypal to have charges reversed because this is illegal for them to do this.

These things are better to be dealt with the involved parties in private via email. I'm sure if there's a misunderstanding it would be solved nicely.

No need for threads like this, they give people and potential buyers the wrong idea for no reason.
have you even contacted the devs yet? That would be my first thought. They are really frendly people and im sure they will straighten this out in no time.
Well I'm sure that if you have proof and you talk to the devs, everything will be okay
locust43 - use this link: http://www.liveforspeed.net/?p ... ubject=Payment%20question

This forum is not the place to discuss such things, although the devs frequent these forums this is a private matter. Best to talk to them directly and straighten everything out. I'm sure this wouldn't have happened without good reason.
This thread is closed

I have been ripped off!
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG