The online racing simulator
[request for] wing hack
(29 posts, started )
#1 - dewyl
[request for] wing hack
Hello!

I'm about to ask a programmer (Kegetys etc...) for a program which simulates wings on a car (just how slickmod enables all tyre) if it's possible, to make my own gtr via tweak , bespoke slickmod and this, thx forwardly!

Regards:

Dewyl
Quote from dewyl :Hello!

I'm about to ask a programmer (Kegetys etc...) for a program which simulates wings on a car (just how slickmod enables all tyre) if it's possible, to make my own gtr via tweak , bespoke slickmod and this, thx forwardly!

Regards:

Dewyl

ok
-
(mikey_G) DELETED by XCNuse
-
(klbbadd2002) DELETED by XCNuse : also worthless
well release to public i want it too.
#4 - dewyl
what do you mean with ok?
I think they meant to say;

Okay
Why dont you just USE a GTR?
#7 - dewyl
bcos i want to make my audi 90 imsa GTO from XRT
#8 - dewyl
Quote from Riders Motion :I think they meant to say;

Okay

but there was a reason of this ok like:

"ok i have it"
or
"ok i will make it"
dont want to rain on your parade, but i dont think this is possible. Well, i wont say its not possible, but i can promise it wont happen. Bespoke, tweak,slickmod all just unviel something that is already options in the game. To do this you would have to add something to the game. GOODLUCK! your going to need it. if you want to unlock the downforce settings for the xrt or w/e that may be more possible, but will require a lot of work im sure.
that's why i asked in this thread programmers like Kegetys, i saw there is no impossible for him...
basically what you'd want is a downforce hack, to alow all cars to change its downforce properties. I have no ideo how to do that, but im sure someone can do it. Anything is possible. I['d like to see this too. Get 700 hp xrt's going all out around turns with tweak and slickmod.
ohhh the S1 memories
actually it could be pretty nice to have 4WD XRT with 1200 horsepower and huge aerodynamics, it could be driveable
so pleeeeeaaaseee kegetys get your look on this thread....:bowdown:
biztos hogy nem fog tudni csinálni ilyen modot,sry hogy ezt kell modnanom,de míg a keréknek van külön fájlja,addig az autónak az egész idomát kell átrendezni és az nem eggszerű főleg úgy hogy Scawenék kódolták az autó fájljait és eggyik 3D szekresztő program sem támogatja....de próbálgasd hátha,legjobb ha írsz neki egy mailt...oldala fenn van a linkeknél ott megtalálod a mailcímét...

Sry for non english,i take my hungarian "pal" to how can informate Kegetys
-
(mattlikespeoples) DELETED by XCNuse : its not random reply day
-
(Blaeza) DELETED by XCNuse : its not random reply day
-
((-Mark-)) DELETED by XCNuse : its not random reply day
no its not random reply day thus i deleted your spam posts, and i'm wondering if there is really any value to keeping this thread open

basically you just want a tweak for the XRT..

well.. using LFSTweak you can make whatever you want, and there is a spoiler if you set it to the correct setting (i dont know what that is anymore)

but seeing that LFSTweak won't work on latest patch, and probably wont be released for a while, there is no reason for this thread to be open
he wants a mod that adds downforce to cars, which dont have it.

he wants to simulate wings on cars to create more downforce
maby he just wants a wing on the back to have that "rice" feel
Quote from [RX-7] Dale :maby he just wants a wing on the back to have that "rice" feel

did you even read his request?

"a program which simulates wings"

either way its not really possible, even if it was, not only would you not see it, you could only use it offline
I thought you could change the cartype in LFSTweak...

Doesn't that enable the downforce settings in the setup for said car?
yep.. thats why i dont understand what he wants lol he can do everything he wants in lfstweak

only reason this thread is still open is for him to post again, but he hasn't and i dont know what to do
You cant add downforce in LFSTweak...
used to be able to...
i'm going to be sad but thx for a bit help....no kegetys , no winghack...

[request for] wing hack
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG