The online racing simulator
Need help trying to ban some SCUM
(7 posts, started )
Had something I haven't seen for a long time in my server today. A wrecker haven't seen them in a S2 server since the end of the demo era.

Quick question, it was in the [MPR] S2 Race server, The user was newly licenced and has never completed a lap on a server. I typed /ban jesup1 999999 but to no avail all I got was Username not valid.

How do I manually add a LFS username to my bans list and why could I not ban him I could ban anyone else I wanted to? Does he have to complete a lap on my server or on any other server to have there username validated by LFSWorld?

Cheers
[MPR]Unforgiven
#2 - Davo
I think 999 is the limit so maybe lfs doesn't accept anything higher than that? I kept making the mistake of tryign to ban someone without adding a time and they also didn't get banned. I was scratching my head for a bit but came up with the same conclusion.
I believe "/ban username" will still ban them, but for either 12 hours or 24 hours, I don't remember which. 12 would be my guess.
you do have to put a number after the username still and the maximum is 999 anything higher will simply be ignored.

Otherwise if you want to manually add usernames to a ban you need to download the LFS Ban Editor (by Holger Reitner)

You can find it : Here
#5 - amp88
It's possible you're typing the username incorrectly. Bring up the connection list (using 'N'), press ctrl+shift and right click on the username you want to ban. Then press the 'Home' key on your keyboard, type /ban and press the 'End' key on your keyboard and type in the number of days you want to ban the person for.
#6 - joen
I would also advise you to issue a report at the wrecker barricade so other hosts can review the matter and take actions as well, link in my sig.
Stupid me didn't take a replay so I can't really add them to wrecker barricade.

But thanks for the reply's guys will definetely have a look at the ban editor program.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG