Fern Bay Green
Fern Bay Gold
Astan club
Astan Historic
Astan Grand Prix
Kyoto Ring National
#1 - CSU1
Battle Of The LFS Mods
Who wants to see The Live For Speed forum moderation team and maybe even the Dev's go head to head in an event designed by the community?

Event Rules:

a). The event will take place on a track decided by poll.

b). The car's selected for the event are(to be announced).

c). (When cars are announced)Skins for the event will be designed by the community.CSU will decide which skin are most suited to the Event. The skin should be posted with the name of the driver you wish to use it and we would ask you give all skins a comedy/quirky theme.

d). On the day prior to the event a PM will be sent to each of the drivers with Host and password information. A copy of this PM will also be sent to the authors of the selected skins and avatar. The remaining spectator slots will be given to the leaders of "The List".

e). The fourth place prize will be an avatar designed by the community, the funniest avatar will be selected one day prior to the event.

Prizes:
          a) we can edit the poll
          b) I don't think many of us are XFG fans
          c) You forgot Fonnybone!
          d) Timezones could be an issue, we're not all from Europe.

I'm not sure how many people would really care, although I'm all up for improving "community relations".
          Btw we're only forum mods, it's not like we really have any "powers" in game or with the dev team. Beta testers are more privileged in that area.

Also I don't like the idea of unnecessarily banning forum members just because they're a pain. What if we pick you?
          I voted for them to play on South City Town course.
          #4 - CSU1
          Why not! edit the car/poll as ye see fit

E: Funnybone is a mod??? Hes never around you know, I suppose each of you could let us know if you are in or not?

E: I know you guys a forum mods, I just wanna see you with a Teletubby sig shouting at some noob in-forum lol, also If the winner picked me I dont really care its all fun but there are a lot more choices to choose from
          Scroll to the bottom of this

My bad, forgot about Scirocco. Janezki also used to be a mod but dropped out.
          #6 - CSU1
          Is funny, I never noticed those two guys as forum mods, they have been active scirocco this month and funnybone last month I guess I will include their names, if they dont post in here we will assume they wont be taking part.
          It would be amusing to watch, someone needs to make a movie too

Wonder who the bans will go to
          #8 - CSU1
          Quote from jamesrowe :It would be amusing to watch, someone needs to make a movie too

Wonder who the bans will go to

yeah I was thinking about the movie, I guess whoever made that fz intro movie would be awsome if he would make it
          Oh dear, I'm so slow on the track I'd better get my tellytubby link up and running
          does this mean i can race too lol?

technically i am a moderator... somewhat.. ish
          Is Scirocco even around? :zombie:

Not such an exciting race with just you few mods
          #12 - Jakg
          Popped in a little while

Also, if ye pick to ban me, expect another GTTurbo or Widget-style account!
          And what would happen to the forums if they all would be racing at the same time? Suspicious
          Nah it'd be cool, Vic and Scawen would still be about. Also the race won't last that long, I bet often hours pass between one of us dropping in. Of course you could also try and get the devs involved, that would spice things up nicely.
          #15 - CSU1
          Quote from Bob Smith :Nah it'd be cool, Vic and Scawen would still be about. Also the race won't last that long, I bet often hours pass between one of us dropping in. Of course you could also try and get the devs involved, that would spice things up nicely.

I ain't gonna be PM'n Scawen or Vic so if you want to mention it to them and see if they would like to take part

Edit: Oh btw guy's get talking about which car/s you want to drive so we can have the skins made up.
          #17 - CSU1
          Quote from LFSn00b :Let me guess... Me and Jakg?

Dunno probably me and someone else

Noob!(and everyone) join in and post your attempt of section e. of the rules!
          How will the race work regarding the format. Maybe draw a number, and the mod whose post count is nearest is on pole.

Combowise, how about Fern Bay Green in FOX?

Quote from Hyper :And what would happen to the forums if they all would be racing at the same time? Suspicious

Don't worry, if they want I'll forumsit for them

Maybe at some point a "Mods versus The Rest Of The World" demoliton derby or car football thing.

Get in touch with the OLFSL team and they could lend you the video stream, CSU.
          It's Fonnybone, not Funnybone. Two completely different folks.
          Is this still on?

IMO XCNuse should be able to compete as he is a file moderator :P
          #21 - CSU1
          Quote from duke_toaster :Is this still on?

IMO XCNuse should be able to compete as he is a file moderator :P

XCNuse does want to take part but
          its up to each of the mods to check in here, so they dont seem too interested?
          its a slow process
          Did this actually happen ?
          No.

Battle Of The LFS Mods
          (27 posts, started )
          FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG