The online racing simulator
#1 - sbeu
Command to adjust fuel before pitting?
hello
I'd like to know if i can affect a button of my wheel to increase or decrease the amount of fuel in race. I mean, how, when i race, can i "emulate" the fact that i go into the F12 menu, select the "Fuel load on pit stop" line and increase or decrease the amount of fuel when I pit.

Is it possible to affect on button to increase fuel at pit, and one button to decrease fuel.

Am I understandable?

Thank you
#2 - bbman
You could write a script... Thing is, you only can change the amount by predefining it in the script (press F12, press right X times, press F12) and while that might help you a little bit, you'll still have to fine-tune the exact amount yourself...
#3 - P1lot
Which wheel?
If its a Logitech wheel, you can use the Profiler software to do that. Just record the button press sequence and assign it to a wheel button.
#4 - Profi
Actually you don't need profiler for that. I made that script in LFS once. Unfortunately my gaming computer is dead so I can't attach the script file but take a look at the readme file, you'll find the relevant commands there IIRC.
#5 - Bean0
You can easily use the scripting system to map it to the D-pad on a DFP or G25.

Search around a bit, it's come up before
#6 - Davo
Persohnally I use the profiler to map the d-pad to arrow keys so that I can press and hold down and the fuel etc will self increment. Binding them in lfs you have to press them repeatedly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG