The online racing simulator
Kimi came sooner than expected lol
(31 posts, started )
Quote from Bawbag :I'm sure that putting in all the effort during the winter testing with ferrari and winning the opening race of the new F1 season shows how much he "doesn't care".

Really, if he wasn't interested don't you think he would be somewhere else? Seriously need to think about what your saying and saying that someone deserves "crashes" because he doesn't express himself in the way you want him to is just plain ignorant.

Yeah , i See your point , But offcourse he is interestet its to diferent things to be interested (and not look like that) or not do it be interested at all . And im sure he is interested But he doesnt look like it , Do you understand like, Ehm you got a new telephone and get it stolend Net day and you still Doesnt Care have a Good Day!
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :is this the same kimi that we see racing around in LFS? or is it simply a fan with his name?

Basically every finn on this forum could be him
Quote from tristancliffe :People might actually believe you if you're not careful!

It's true though isnt it...

It was a dig at Vos at all, F1 can be very draining. I'm sure I read it somewhere.
No, Jos (or any other contemporary F1 driver, but I can't speak for those pre 80s) never fell asleep at the wheel. Yes it can be draining, but you'd lose control well before you fell asleep.

What probably happened was that he did a silly move, and the journalist said he must have been asleep insomuch as he wasn't paying enough attention or did a nooby maneouever - sort of a 'well known phrase' fell asleep rather than a literal meaning.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG