The online racing simulator
Kimi came sooner than expected lol
(31 posts, started )
Kimi came sooner than expected lol
#2 - Davo
Quote :On one occasion, about 10 laps before the end the race, I almost fell asleep!

lol what a champ
Quote :“Even without radio I knew that they were saying: ‘Kimi, wake up!’”

He has telepathic powers too
lol Kimi wake up, How he can almost sleep behinde F1 wheel? And on city track, I just must say once again LOL
His robot batteries must have needed a recharge
#6 - JTbo
That just shows how boring F1 is even for drivers Sorry
Quote from JTbo :That just shows how boring F1 is even for drivers Sorry

Im so glad you said that
Jos Verstappen fell asleep behind the wheel of a F1 car a few times and caused some big crashes!

I think it was Benetton that put him on some course to keep his awake during races!
Quote from The General Lee :Jos Verstappen fell asleep behind the wheel of a F1 car a few times and caused some big crashes!

I think it was Benetton that put him on some course to keep his awake during races!

People might actually believe you if you're not careful!
i really dont understand why he has to be so Self optimistic, Really He seems so Uninterestet in the World Of motorsports Look at him ? He was Not interested at All! I hate Him!
Quote from Dennis93 :i really dont understand why he has to be so Self optimistic, Really He seems so Uninterestet in the World Of motorsports Look at him ? He was Not interested at All! I hate Him!

Or maybe he just has a hard time expressing himself?
Quote from The General Lee :Jos Verstappen fell asleep behind the wheel of a F1 car a few times and caused some big crashes!

Wouldn't be a surprise, seeing as how he really, truly doesn't give a crap about the sport.

"Uhhh, I don't have my money yet, so I'm not racing"
Quote from Dennis93 :i really dont understand why he has to be so Self optimistic

Probably because he has the atm by far best car, is one of the best drivers and won the first race of the season in a dominant manner.
Quote from zeugnimod :Probably because he has the atm by far best car, is one of the best drivers and won the first race of the season in a dominant manner.

But he Could seem More Interested ?
You know Like you just Won at the lottery and say ''Yeah, Whatever'' and throws out the ticket . Seriously he did Deserve all the Crashes last season .
Quote from Dennis93 :But he Could seem More Interested ?

Where do you see that he is not interested? Exactly in what is he not interested?

You surely wont say that it is a sign for not having interest if he loses concentration in a 2 hour long race for 1 second, will you?
Quote from zeugnimod :Where do you see that he is not interested? Exactly in what is he not interested?

You surely wont say that it is a sign for not having interest if he loses concentration in a 2 hour long race for 1 second, will you?

Look at he's Face Compared to Ham and Alonso's Hes like a Junkie Sitting in a alley With all he's Fillys and stuff .
Serioulse he can offcourse be tired but atleast not as tired as Hamilton , Hamilton Fighted for this Race , And Really Fighted for it !
i just dont like Raikonnens mood after the race he Was like ''You just Won a Race Kimi '' '' Yeah whatever the other drivers suckd so it was pretty easy .
Quote from Dennis93 :i just dont like Raikonnens mood after the race he Was like ''You just Won a Race Kimi '' '' Yeah whatever the other drivers suckd so it was pretty easy .

Now where do you get that from?

Just because he doesnt jump around and scream like an idiot, he is not interested and thinks hes better than everybody else?

I dont think so.
Quote from zeugnimod :Now where do you get that from?

Just because he doesnt jump around and scream like an idiot, he is not interested and thinks hes better than everybody else?

I dont think so.

dude , Did you see a smile on he's Face when he didnt have hes Helmet on
atleast Hamilton and Alonso Showed That they where Happy .

Well ok, For my point of view yes he thinks so or else he is really Really Tired When he Came in
#18 - JTbo
Quote from Dennis93 :Look at he's Face Compared to Ham and Alonso's Hes like a Junkie Sitting in a alley With all he's Fillys and stuff .
Serioulse he can offcourse be tired but atleast not as tired as Hamilton , Hamilton Fighted for this Race , And Really Fighted for it !
i just dont like Raikonnens mood after the race he Was like ''You just Won a Race Kimi '' '' Yeah whatever the other drivers suckd so it was pretty easy .

Ahhahhaha, he is finn, what do you except?
Smiling on street here is sign of mental problems, try to learn to act like rest of world there then
Quote from JTbo :Ahhahhaha, he is finn, what do you except?
Smiling on street here is sign of mental problems, try to learn to act like rest of world there then

I'm sooooo looking forward to studying in Finland this year ;D
I'm good at looking serious.
Well, you could say Kimi is sort of a typical Finn. A bit shy, but very straightforward, says what he thinks and really doesn't give a crap about smalltalk as we don't even know any word for it, and shuts up the rest of the time. He is not into fake smiles and posing for the cameras, that's not a job for serious man is it? He obviously was happy after the race and quali, he did smile, and it was for real and not the cheesy smirk Schumi for example used to have 24/7. Most importantly, I think he just doesn't like cameras. When you see footage with him talking to his engineers in the pits when he doesn't know he is filmed, he seems very relaxed and open guy, but when he is put front of cameras, he just gets frozen. Maybe he just is not used to perform in front of people. Dam it's fun to reinforce the stereotypes
Quote from Dennis93 :But he Could seem More Interested ?
You know Like you just Won at the lottery and say ''Yeah, Whatever'' and throws out the ticket . Seriously he did Deserve all the Crashes last season .

I'm sure that putting in all the effort during the winter testing with ferrari and winning the opening race of the new F1 season shows how much he "doesn't care".

Really, if he wasn't interested don't you think he would be somewhere else? Seriously need to think about what your saying and saying that someone deserves "crashes" because he doesn't express himself in the way you want him to is just plain ignorant.
I've always been under the impression that Kimi is quite shy and likes to keep things to himself.

Martin Brundle (ITV commentator) was saying that when your with Kimi outside the paddock you can't get him to shut up.

Quote from keiran :
I've always been under the impression that Kimi is quite shy and likes to keep things to himself.

Martin Brundle (ITV commentator) was saying that when your with Kimi outside the paddock you can't get him to shut up.

Yep, that's the essence of a Finn.
is this the same kimi that we see racing around in LFS? or is it simply a fan with his name?
Or maybe the discussion is about a real F1 race and not LFS at all?
(The segment with Massa interviewing people made me laugh a little. )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG