The online racing simulator
My opinions which part i hope LFS need to improve
I like xrt.nice design.i hope xrt can on headlamp/front light.now we got bespoke,nice job.i hope in future we can customize exhaust and bodykit.a little wish is i hope xrt can add more power.
Well, if you want more power use LFSTweak. If you want the exhaust changed type "/edit_eng" then press shift+a and you can change the exhaust sound. As for the body kits, you like xrt? go drive xrr j/k. That isnt, probably ever, going to be a feature of LFS. I can certainly understand loving lfs but wanting those features but there isnt a game to get the physics and modding decent. NFS is fun and you can mod the crap outta your car, forza on xbox is the same way but both lack in the driving aspect. I'm still waiting on a Gran Turismo PC port....
The XRR has loads more power than the XRT. It's got a pfat kit and a huuuge wing too
Quote from mattlikespeoples :Well, if you want more power use LFSTweak. If you want the exhaust changed type "/edit_eng" then press shift+a and you can change the exhaust sound. As for the body kits, you like xrt? go drive xrr j/k. That isnt, probably ever, going to be a feature of LFS. I can certainly understand loving lfs but wanting those features but there isnt a game to get the physics and modding decent. NFS is fun and you can mod the crap outta your car, forza on xbox is the same way but both lack in the driving aspect. I'm still waiting on a Gran Turismo PC port....

i know how to edit sound.what i want is change other exhaust type/look.i don't like xrr because i'm drift maniac.the simple basic thing is xrt can't open headlamp or front light?
Yeah no sleepy eyes for you...

Although that would really be kind of neat. How about roll down windows while we're at it?
Hopefully (and this is going to be a long way off) we may eventually get night racing and I'm sure then most, if not all the cars will get usable headlights.
#7 - Venus
Actually; on the lights issue. I'd like to see that turned into a toggle on off, rather than a momentary button. I'd like to be able to turn them on when I'm pressuring someone. Same with handbrake. I'd like to be able to toggle that on and off, when I want to stop the car in one particular spot, and not have to hold brake on to keep it there.

V

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG