The online racing simulator
I am at a crossroads with car selection. Please read.
It seems the LRF class just is not attracting as many people as I would like it to. See, I wanted to include 3 vastly different classes, like what LeMans used to have in the 1950's and 1960's. But sadly, the GT3 drivers are feeling left behind because the cars are slower, and also do not have the benefit of slick tires. So here is what I propose:

There will still be three classes of cars, but instead I will replace the LRF's with the FOX. Yes, I know it is an open wheeler, but keep reading. It will be slower than the GTR's over the course of a race, but faster in corners than the FWD's. SO it would be the middle marker.

This theoretically could make for some really close racing, as the FWD's are as fast as the FOX on a straight, and the FOX is as quick as GTR in the corners. And I do not know of any other league that would has these combos. SO the race classes would be as such:

GT3: XFR, UFR.
GT2: FOX.
GT1: FXR XRR, FZR.

I need opinions. I know what I want, but I only do one lap per race then spend the rest of it tabbing through the field. Go onto LFSW and compare hotlap times with the three proposed classes.
What about - as seen as they are all the rage at the moment - TBOs? I guess the speed gap might be a fair bit though.

I don't want to tell you how to run your league, I know I don't drive in it but it's just an idea for you guys to think about. IMO the S/S should be kept separate as IRL S/S cars almost never go against closed wheelers.
This is kinda unrelated but how about, maybe next season, having a faster class using the FO8. It's similar in performance to an LMP2 car.

And on-topic: that would be ok with me.
#4 - Cawwa
My first thought this idea was pretty crappy ....

When given it a second thought it might be a good idea since it would be pretty easy to find drivers to that class. The FOX cars is very popular.

Why not brake barriers here ... let's do it! We gonna be frontiers! ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG