The online racing simulator
The Entire Thread Deleted Again?!
U know what, i won't even bother anymore.
The Thread was deleted because all of the fighting
We are looking into the incident between

(V) R. Mooney & [tHR] Norbi
Lap 1

cP r4ptor & [XFR]Powerslave
Lap 1
Quote from Arrow. :The Thread was deleted because all of the fighting
We are looking into the incident between

(V) R. Mooney & [tHR] Norbi
Lap 1

cP r4ptor & [XFR]Powerslave
Lap 1

Somewhat wise move, just hope the don't start fighting here now
Quote from jamesrowe :Don't know why I had to do this, seen as a week will soon pass

Quote from jamesrowe :Points as no one else has bothered

1) A week will soon pass? It's 3 days ago, not even half a week since the race finish.
2) Are you aware of the pending racing incident investigations? Might have something to do with the "delay" (if any)?
Quote from traxxion :1) A week will soon pass? It's 3 days ago, not even half a week since the race finish.
2) Are you aware of the pending racing incident investigations? Might have something to do with the "delay" (if any)?

Fair enough, well its done! Easily added points and removed can happen, I doubt much will happen with the incidents how ever! Its called racing
#7 - Davo
Why was a thread made public to discuss incidents and then totally deleted? Shouldn't have been made in the first place since it was bound to bring up some issues. Now it's not only closed but deleted as if to remove all evidence it ever existed. usually you see penalties and protests etc being discussed behind the scenes by the admin. Here I thought it was being brought out in public to get some opinions on the matter.
Ahh, now I see why I was to send Arrow a PM.

Me and Norbi sorted it out through PM's and apart from a couple of squabbly comments the other argument didn't seem to be getting out of hand from what I read.
#9 - arco
It should be sufficient to just lock the thread in my opinion.
#10 - th84
Quote from arco :It should be sufficient to just lock the thread in my opinion.

IMO, deleting thread's give's the impression that somebody is trying to hide something.
Quote from th84 :

IMO, deleting thread's give's the impression that somebody is trying to hide something.

Yeah fusion was put something in the track to make the incidents happen
#12 - th84
Quote from jamesrowe :Yeah fusion was put something in the track to make the incidents happen

:rolleyes:
I don't want to interfere in any discussion here. I wasn't on the track when all this happened. Yes I have seen the incidents in the replay and yes I have opinions about it. But honestly, is this the right way to discuss them, in a public thread like this? I fully understand why Team Fusion deleted it since it leads to no where. Maybe it had been better to have a place to address complaints direct to the admins. If so we don't need to read all the garbage that have been said in affect. If ppl just calm down and think about it they would see that NO ONE do anything to take each other out. We all do mistakes though. A good way to apologize right on the track is to let the other car pass you again, at least when you know you did a mistake. No words or chat is needed and no protest is needed either.
In other situations where no one is aware they did any mistakes the admins have to judge the situation.

Bottom line; don't argue in here. Send PM's to each other and file a protest.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG