The online racing simulator
#1 - Phill
Vista not working with DFP seperate axis

Vista and LFS wont regocnize my "seperate pedals"! I dont really know what the problem is, all im saying is, it driving me nuts! i cant make my wheel work properly in LFS using vista..

any suggestions?
#2 - ORION
I guess the seperate pedals don't work in the control panel either?
Then, you should check the manufacturer's website for some Vista drivers, if they are available yet.

Next time you post something, please tell more details about the problem... For example the wheel name would have been very helpful

[EDIT]
The thread title could have been chosen a tad more wisely aswell
#3 - Phill
I know I was being a bit short minded! and reviewing my post I see your points!

this case was this: frustration!

anyway: Its a DFP and no its not working in the control panel either. Nor is there any drivers that are compatible with vista since the wheel was originally made for the PS2. Futhermore, the wingman teams DFP drivers aren't yet compatible with vista. So for now I guess im simply just better of with a reinstall of XP..

just on a final note: "thanks microsoft for a crap product" very narrow minded indeed!
#4 - ORION
Well, it's not MS' fault when Logitech doesn't have the drivers ready. But I agree that the time to switch to Vista hasn't come yet. Vista makes only sense for DirectX10.
#6 - herki
IMHO there is never a good time to switch to Vista. I completely generally don't like it. And I surely hope LFS will never require Vista to work, it would mean losing my favourite game
Oh dear, I guess I was playing too much Gran Turismo
the simple fact that gameports are UNSUPORTED in vista... that and the fact that linux desktop has more usability than ever makes me want to ditch microsoft for once, if only force feedback worked in linux.
I've got my DFP working in Vista

I unticked Report combined pedals in 'Global device settings as well as 'specific game settings'

Spotta
Quote from spotta :I've got my DFP working in Vista

I unticked Report combined pedals in 'Global device settings as well as 'specific game settings'

Spotta

right and thats no Vista Issue, its the same on XP (atleast with my formula EX )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG