The online racing simulator
Slight Addition to the overhead cam mode.
Well, I'm doing some setup testing for general things, and one thing that I miss from the TV camera view is the inability to use CTRL+<arrow> to Zoom in/out or rotate your view from the overhead camera. We can do it in TV view, so why can we not do it in "Heli" view?
Is there a heli view? I thought it was removed.
#3 - FL!P
You have those controls when using the free-view's "heli" camera (press Shift+U then Tab). What I'd like, personally, is the ability to set that camera at least twice higher than its current maximum height.
Quote from FL!P :You have those controls when using the free-view's "heli" camera (press Shift+U then Tab). What I'd like, personally, is the ability to set that camera at least twice higher than its current maximum height.

Me too! I've found the same thing when trying to create movies.
#6 - FL!P
Oh, great! Thank you!
No, I mean using the "v" camera overhead, how we can use the ctrl+arrows to zoom/pitch the camera, I am requesting the same function be available in the overhead camera thats non a Shift-U jobbie.
You mean dual overhead cams?
How do you get that out of what I'm saying?! Go into TV view mode and hit CTRL+ an arrow key. See what it does?... THATS what I'm requesting in overhead mode, NOT overhead shift+U mode, just the bog standard overhead mode.

It amazes me how it seems people aren't even reading what I'm typing.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How do you get that out of what I'm saying?!

He was just kidding.. dual overhead cams, as in dohc / twin-cam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG