The online racing simulator
LFS TBO Oval League
(88 posts, started )
Quote from djgizmo68 :It wasnt well organised, i was asked to be the pace car for this event, which then turned out, to be 1 of the 3 car field.

I have sort of league written down on paper, and would gladly take the responsibility of this league, giving it hard writtent rules and such.

So there was actually a race? I looked in the list many times and searched toxic's name and never found him or the server.

But for your other idea I will give a BIG +1
^^ what pmd said
^^ what jimmy Lemon says.
BTW I just looked on lfsw and he was not in a race today besides 2 at oval junkies so I know there could not of been a race.
There was a race well sorta. Ther was 3 of us. Toxic Gizmo and I. It was so unorganized he didnt even know his own rules. So I said screw it and left.

So there was a race it just didnt finish
Well I just dont want this league (well... tbo/oval combo) to come to an end when there was quite a few ppl that signed up compared to other attempts at this. Just need someone (or a group) to organize this and see how far it can really go.
hmmmm i cant i am to busy starting my team and maybe new league Might be a all rallycross league.
Well good luck to you, maybe the only person we can hope that can organize a league (that is actually organized) is gizmo.
id gladly take it on, but im hoping to start my "1600 Starlet Cup" league
I donno if everyone has moved on from this, but I'm hoping to have a server going either tonight or tomorrow
Quote from ToxicKlay :I donno if everyone has moved on from this, but I'm hoping to have a server going either tonight or tomorrow

Hey could I join in it? I can play tonight from 4PM EST to 10 PM EST.

EDIT:
LFS Name:GruntOfAction
Car Number:99
Racing Experiance:5000+ Miles

EDIT:Toxicklay your showing up "Connected to a hidden host"....
i am interested. You can sign me up!!!!
LFS username: TeamPlayersBlue
Experience: Alot of open wheel, some GTR cars. I can race anything though
Number: #3
Alrighty guys, since my team left me, this is back up and running.

I WILL ONLY ACCEPT 11 racers in each division as to aviod any confusion.

DivA1
ToxicKlay #61

DivB1

LFS TBO Oval League
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG