The online racing simulator
LFS TBO Oval League
(88 posts, started )
Its very amazing cup!
This night i have a strange problem, i think that the server closed, but in the screen appeared Username alrady connected :S
Ya sorry about that, my computer for some reason froze. Need to check it out. BTW, toxic, do you have a server?
#53 - Jakg
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :by the way no offence, but i cant help but laugh at that XRT oval set you made

im glad that i try to help by linking you to a set of setups, and then you come in all high and mighty, without even reading the full post that says they aren't even mine
#54 - Bee
Hahaha..
If you had read it properly you would see that the person who asked for the setups (me!!!) said thanks for the link - very helpful!!!!!

The person that made the comment you didnt like, was the current WR holder and wasnt the one who asked for it.

Just so you know
#56 - Jakg
well, i used these sets in the FXO (although i may have a better set for tyres if you need it - how many laps is it?) in the Oval STCC league driver Vs FM event, and i won it, which i was quite suprised at!

I know he's the WR holder, he's mentioned it enough bloody times!

Why don't you share YOUR sets then?
I'd Like to join this League
ima Be 0# if it is a possibility
Yay another driver!!!
2 or 3 more should help make it quite an interesting race, still 1 week left to race number 1
Quote from Jakg :I know he's the WR holder, he's mentioned it enough bloody times!

Why don't you share YOUR sets then?

As you can see im not lemon (Mr. WR), but I for one share my set, my ACTUAL set to whoever needs one. I would share it even if i was the wr holder, doesnt matter to me, i just want to have some close races with more than just with lemon ( I know his name isnt lemon :P but thats what I call him when I dont call him ice(LFS name)). I would rather finish second in a close race rather than first easily by two seconds, but I know many probably disagree .
I can´t see the server
Quote from Alber :I can´t see the server

Well since I had the server on the computer I play on, I only have the server up some days/nights.
Just checking in and seeing if all this is still going on.
#63 - Bee
I hope it is as the bangers is coming to an end next weekend I think..
Bee it will be startin again 3 or 4 weeks later.
My guess is that it is still happening

I was wondering what server this will be on - what is it called if you have picked one yet. There are very few ovals with this car selection and I feel I could do with a bit of practice
#66 - Bee
Quote from racer hero :Bee it will be startin again 3 or 4 weeks later.

Perhaps I could enter as a privateer for a few races then.
Atm I have a server up for this. Will only be up for about 2 hours so it might gove you some time to practice.

Name of server is: TBO Oval Server (in white)

Just trying to give you guys a chance to practice really.

edit: dont worry now since I shut it down.
is number 84 open?
Since we/I have not seen toxic in a while, a confirmation that this is still going to happen would be nice. Plus, maybe a updated list of all the drivers. Oh! and of course, umm how are we going to know what server to goto.

Just wondering...
it is very close to the start of the first warm up race now. still no confirmation on anything!!!!!
THE SERVER PASSWORD IS:
kitten

THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE.
IT MUST BE IN LOWER CASE!
THE PASSWORD IS AGAIN:
kitten
#72 - Jakg
LFS passwords aren't case sensitive...
It would also be nice if we knew what the server name is. Because I definately do not see a server with tbo/oval combo.

If this is a april fools joke..... just put it this way, it would not be funny.
The racer that has started this league is a very poor racer.
I would recommend that the people interested in this DO NOT take part!!!
He is not only a bad racer, but blames others for his mistakes.Just a warning for you all
It wasnt well organised, i was asked to be the pace car for this event, which then turned out, to be 1 of the 3 car field.

I have sort of league written down on paper, and would gladly take the responsibility of this league, giving it hard writtent rules and such.

LFS TBO Oval League
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG