The online racing simulator

Poll : What track do you want on 6TraxGtrleague's server?

Closed since :
Westhill (WE1)
Kyoto GP Long (Ky3)
Kyoto National (KY2)
Blackwood GP (BL1)
Aston Touring Car (AS6)
Aston North (AS7)
South City Long (So4)
Fern Bay Green (FE2)
Fern Bay Black (FE4)
Aston Natonial (AS3)
Fern Bay Gold (Fe3)
South Town course (SO5)
6 Trax GTR League : Continuous GTR League
Hi LFS Racers!

If you like GTR's class and you want to race on 6 varied tracks, you're welcome.
It's an open league.No subscribtion needed.
How to participate? Just join the 6TraxGTRLeague.tk server

This server runs 6 Tracks:

Blackwood GP (BL1)
Aston Grand Touring (AS6)
Kyoto National (KY2)
Westhill (WE1)
Aston North (AS7)
Kyoto GP Long (KY3)

Server's settings:

After 2 races on each track, server auto-changes to next track.
6 min of qualif after new track loading
10 laps + pit on every track
Random Weather (Day or Cloudy.No Wind)
Auto-Save best laps and race results.You can see all races results and best server laps at www.6traxgtrleague.tk

The server runs Vcom tool!
This includes a scoring System for each race:

1st = 10 points
2nd = 8 points
3rd = 6points
and so on....

To view your points after each race just type !stats points

Type !help to view command list.

I hope you'll get fun and go faster and faster on every track.
Remember! A good driver is a driver who finish race in the top 5 on every track and not only on one track with best PB.........

See u soon

Otolikos

p.s: You may experiencing problems to view results(.xml file) with internet explorer.But it works perfect with Opera and Firefox
Sounds like my kinda server, expect to see me there soon
you're welcome
Sounds sweet. If I had a net connection I'd be all over that
what is this, something like public stcc? Nice for GTR lovers, but i dont think i'll be there, tbo my love
Sounds cool, I will be there as much as I can...
Quote from N I K I :what is this, something like public stcc? Nice for GTR lovers, but i dont think i'll be there, tbo my love

yes i think track rotation shows another side of LFS cause running everyday on the same track just for PB is boring as hell
I got to say that on STCC are all track involded. Only AS4,5,6 are not in, all others are in!
Edit: for rev tracks same story
Quote from N I K I :I got to say that on STCC are all track involded. Only AS4,5,6 are not in, all others are in!
Edit: for rev tracks same story

yes i know!misanderstood

i like the Stcc track rotation.
I hate running the same track since few month on other servers that's what i would say
I totaly agree whit you, i dont like that Condodge gtr server. Sorry that i dont know the name but there is always AS3, i raced for few days there and got bored! Is there some points on this server like on stcc?
Edit: there are points, but what to do whit them, is there some awards?
yes i'll try to make award like racer of the week

u can see all stats and results at www.6traxgtrleague.tk (uploaded daily)

It's the begin of the server that's why time saved are not the best u can see everywhere but i think it will come in the future
You may experiencing problems to view results(.xml file) with internet explorer.But it works perfect with Opera and Firefox
In order to satisfy most racers i made a new poll
Aston Touring Car
Ky gp long takes the lead
New track rotation
Nice idea, don't like the sound of fixed pitstops on sprint races though
it's for better race strategy wrecker racers lost time in pit stop
Why only 6 laps with a pit stop? That could be too short for pitting, don't you think? Perhaps 10 laps with pit might do better? That way the field gets scattered a little. An open league will get crowded quickly.

Do you have any rules that would sort out the kiddies from the serious drivers? It would be frustrating to be competitive on the edge and get rammed by some kiddie who doesn't know about braking or shifting gears.

The concept of an open league is good and interesting, nevertheless. But if it isn't regulated you will lose the support of the serious drivers quickly. You know what I mean.

Still, I would give it a try as is. It sounds promising. I'll check your website for dates/times. Thanks for your dedication to the sport. It's well appreciated.

Just my thoughts.

Jim
Just visited your website and it looks great. It looks like you have many participants, which is excellent.

I tried logging to your server but it couldn't be found. I must have done something wrong. Where can I find the race schedule? Dates/times were not listed on your website.

Thanks,

Jim
Quote from Indiana Jim :Just visited your website and it looks great. It looks like you have many participants, which is excellent.

I tried logging to your server but it couldn't be found. I must have done something wrong. Where can I find the race schedule? Dates/times were not listed on your website.

Thanks,

Jim

It's a continuous league.

Server always open: 6traxGTRLeague's server address : 81.19.219.136:27049

Quote from Indiana Jim :Do you have any rules that would sort out the kiddies from the serious drivers? It would be frustrating to be competitive on the edge and get rammed by some kiddie who doesn't know about braking or shifting gears.

I think kiddies drivers are drivers who don't know the track.Some drivers run only on one map and just try to get the best PB.And when they run on a new track they are totally lost and scared
darn.. i wish i'd noticed this earlier.
New track rotation(poll results):

BL1/AS6/KY2/WE1/AS7/KY3

10 laps + pit

Enjoy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG