The online racing simulator
Team Zoom skin and logo please
(24 posts, started )
Please
#2 - joen
If you want someone to take up your request it might help to provide at least some shred of indication of what you would like.
A Team Zoom logo and skin
#4 - joen
duh.

*feeling a total lack of will to explain further*
any style
any1 gonna do it
Shaun be patient please, its been less than an hour since you made the request!!
#8 - Jakg
i put as much effort in as you did when making the request
Attached images
Black.jpg
Quote from Jakg :i put as much effort in as you did when making the request

oi
..hes saying hes worked as hard as you have

and if you still dont get it... meaning you haven't given anyone any clue as to what colors or design you are looking for
#11 - joen
And don't just say "any style", it makes you look really lazy like you haven't spend even one second to give skinners/artists any starting point.
If it's a serious team, which I doubt, you surely must have at least thought about a certain colour combo?
Anyway, this forum is too full of one sentence "please make me skin, kthxbi" threads. At least put some effort in yourself if you expect someone to spend his free time on creating something for you.

[/rant]
I agree 100%...i still dont understand why so many ppl talk on his request thread and not mine...I atleast put efort into writing my thread...
Hey shaun!!! I've just finished the skin for XFR, but what number do you use?
Nvm I'm guessing your number is 463? Well heres a preview of the skin. PM me your MSN or something so I can send it.
Attached images
TZ1.jpg
TZ2.jpg
Pretty nice skin, I have seen you do better tho btoryo
Quote from racer hero :Pretty nice skin, I have seen you do better tho btoryo

It was a skin for MW Racing (Matt Wright Racing) but I left the team leaving the skins untouched so I just changed the name of it.
i see.
need skins for all of the cars
Btoryo do you want to join team zoom?
Quote from shaun463 :need skins for all of the cars

What you are asking for is a BIG task. To produce any decent looking skin is minimum of a few hours work, now multiply by 19 cars roughly equals minimum time of 60 hours work. Going on the average working week (5 days a week 40 hours (yes i know its 37 or whatever now but makes maths harder)) thats one and a half working weeks. You see how much work it is. I suppose if you could convince someone to take a week and a half holiday and then pay them their wage they might do it lol.
Quote from shaun463 :Btoryo do you want to join team zoom?

lmao ok! im in lol. finally a team where i belong lol. as im a noob. and the skins ive made them already for about 4 cars or so.
Quote from Btoryo :lmao ok! im in lol. finally a team where i belong lol. as im a noob. and the skins ive made them already for about 4 cars or so.

Dude, you gotta be kidding me right?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Dude, you gotta be kidding me right?

Nop im not kidding. I'm really joining this team lol. Hey shaun whats our tags? like "[TZ]Btoryo"?
Quote from Btoryo :Nop im not kidding. I'm really joining this team lol. Hey shaun whats our tags? like "[TZ]Btoryo"?

yep

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG