The online racing simulator
no resistance mod???
(55 posts, started )
Scawen drinking tea, doing some job on a pc...

- At last! S2 beta is ready. Will they be happy about rally pack? Ohe yea... oh new message from Smokenyall.

"yeah mate plz make noresitanz mod for path v coz i wanna praktise in singl mode but lol yeah plz make it work in mutliplayr too! "

Then, Scawen is laughing and hits a cup of tea. bzz bzz. pc is dead.

Thanks herki!
I'm sure Scawen made regularly backups. Everybody who didn't do them once and experienced the misfortune of having to do something again because of the absence of backups knows that you can't have enough backups

On the other hand: Scawen might be angry about buying a new PC and decide to release S2 beta even later
I hope there's no tea near if he checks his emails
Quote from Jakg :it was never released, and the person who made it had his S2 account suspended for 100 days, which was, imho, way to leniant, although maybe the devs know something we don't...

Wow, Funnybone was suspended? Didn't know that.... It WAS released and was the major reason we used to get Drag times under 3 seconds "back in the day". You're confusing two different programs. I never knew of any hack, I'm referring to MiniMechanik that we all knew and loved.
#55 - Jakg
No, i'm reffering to Arno, who made (or may have just been using someone elses) speedhack - the devs sent him emails asking for him to tell them how he did it, and he protested it was just a proof of concept, but refused to say how he did it.

I assumed this was the "no resistance mod" as afaik it worked through aero exploits

no resistance mod???
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG