The online racing simulator
no resistance mod???
(55 posts, started )
Oh lol thats bad
so should i upload it and is there one for v?
Quote from smokenyall :so should i upload it and is there one for v?

It depends... would you like to be banned?
umm why would i get banned .. ohh the one for v is s2 protected??
ohhh looks like you'll get banned anyway!:sadbanana
why am i gonna get banned i didnt do any thing wrong
its like a hack you shouldnt be usin it ur cheatin and thats bad DO YOU
UNDERSTAND?
burning banana?

:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

Quote from smokenyall :why am i gonna get banned i didnt do any thing wrong

Ignore them. You just need to modify your Windows registry a bit for V.
Delete the following:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\LFS.EXE40439AA6001BE000
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache\LFS
Don't do any registry shit.
its not cheating because it doesnt work online at least the i have doesnt and i dont really wanna mess with the registry on my computer.
It DOES work online, I've seen replays. You should just go sit in a corner and be ashamed of yourself and your use of the english language :P
well not the one one have because i forgot had it on and then i went to a server and i joined and when i joind the race i aoutmatically got kicked out.
lol do u raelise dat u cant tlak abuot hax n cheatz on da oficial forums of da liveforspeed??!

And since this so called hack was discovered, it was made futile (it deosnt werk nemore).
All you can do is use the one you have with an old version of LFS in singleplayer.
#40 - Jakg
Quote from smokenyall :umm why would i get banned .. ohh the one for v is s2 protected??

because it's a hack - you do NOT post ANY hacks on the forum without a mods permission, and a hack suh as this WILL get you banned if you post it
sorry didnt kno it was hack.
if you didn't knew that, i must say.. im very impressed!
he is da master of ignorance i think.
It would be pretty fun to have that kind of hack, but just to use it in single player mode!
smokenyall - if you have come across a cheat for LFS, please report it to the devs via contact us, or drop a download link in a PM to a mod who will make sure the devs are aware of it. Thanks.
-
(Fischfix) DELETED by Bob Smith : crap
Remember MiniMechanic? Not the last one but the one before it? There was a setting in there where you could change the coefficient of drag, making a car with negative drag. Anyways point being, why would you ban him for asking about something that was released on this forum a while ago anyways?
#47 - Jakg
Quote from bw_krupp :Anyways point being, why would you ban him for asking about something that was released on this forum a while ago anyways?

it was never released, and the person who made it had his S2 account suspended for 100 days, which was, imho, way to leniant, although maybe the devs know something we don't...
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by Bob Smith : crap
so do i send it to a dev or just let this thread die.
Both.
ok can point me in the direction of a dev and i would be happy to send it to them

no resistance mod???
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG