The online racing simulator
DFP steering issues
(5 posts, started )
DFP steering issues
I just got a DFP a new hours ago and am trying to get it to work. I have everything but the steering fine. I set it at 900* rotation and the steering is funny. The calibration doesn't keep still and if I lock it, I dont get steering. Also, the steering in the game goes to max while i barely made a turn on the wheel. What exactly could be an issue? I have the Wingman drivers so what sould be wrong?

Here's a pic of my settings.
#2 - Dru
Hi Miniz,

what have you got the wheel set to in terms of degrees of rotation in the DFP PRofiler (rather than in game)

This should always match to reduce any conflict..

hope this helps, also please use the search functions as there a loads of threads like this all with hte same answers but i am at work so can not direct link you
The profiler and LFS both are set at 900 degrees. It's been like thatsince I tried and hasnt worked still. Are there any other tips anybody can tell me?
#4 - TiJay
Uninstall the Logitech drivers, then reinstall them THEN plug in your DFP when prompted to make sure everything is set up. Restart PC. Then calibrate and set your rotation settings etc in the Profiler followed by calibration in LFS.

That's the ideal way to do it AFAIK and starting from scratch has worked for me in the past.
TiJay, your tip worked! Thanks a lot to TiJay and Dru for the help!

DFP steering issues
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG