The online racing simulator
Company Of Heroes
(19 posts, started )
Company Of Heroes
Anyone have an old copy of this they aren't using anymore???
yea would be very nice if somebody had e.g. an online key / serial which he is not using anymore...

since thor and me play it online with each other the whole time his brother is interested aswel and buying a whole new coh would be stupid :-/
As I already have the game and love, play it online is great, but my brother wants to play online with us at same time, so need to aquire another serial code
i got a serial, never use it online...
ive been trying to get this to run in windowed mode.

-window does not work?

any ideas?
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
No, i cant the file configuration.lua anywhere. Seems to be hidden in a sub directory somewhere?
Have you got the "view hidden files" option ticked? Just guessing here as I don't have the game
Dont have that option in XP.
It's in Tools/Folder options/View tab

Something like "Show hidden files and folders".

Unless you have XP Home Edition, then you're screwed.
I've just noticed on this laptop that it doesn't have a tool bar :S weird.
I don't believe any Windows doesn't have that option. You just have to know where to look for it.

Like Blackeye said it's in the Folder options window that you access through the Tools menu. If you don't see a toolbar try pressing the 'ALT' key.
thanks but i eventually found 3 versions of that file & changed them all, it still refuses to work. i give up
On your shortcut to the game, add -window to the target so it reads...
"D:\Games\Company of Heroes\RelicCOH.exe" -window
Or whatever you path to the game is!

That should work
Quote from Thorvertonian :On your shortcut to the game, add -window to the target so it reads...
"D:\Games\Company of Heroes\RelicCOH.exe" -window
Or whatever you path to the game is!

That should work

Quote from anttt69 :ive been trying to get this to run in windowed mode.

-window does not work?

any ideas?

how much would someone charge to burn a dvd of the coh patches & send to me?
Anyone still play this? 2vs2 torny coming soon.
Quote from Thorvertonian :As I already have the game and love, play it online is great, but my brother wants to play online with us at same time, so need to aquire another serial code

If you aquired one why are you still asking for one?
Quote from BlueFlame :If you aquired one why are you still asking for one?

FYI, thats a 4 year old quote.
Quote from garol :FYI, thats a 4 year old quote.

Well, still at that time he's saying he already aquired one but why would you just post something like that if you're still looking for one?

Company Of Heroes
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG