The online racing simulator
Render My Skin
(14 posts, started )
Render My Skin
Hi i was wonering if anyone could do me 2 render's my team skin and my leaders team skin, you dont have to since i know it takes a lot of time and effort for making render's but i wpuld b gratefull if anyone could do this for me

Thankyou.
Attached images
XRT_team3dridersm.jpg
XRT_team3dDizzle.jpg
#2 - Jakg
...theres already a thread for this...
#3 - Davo
Mustve missed trhe 78 page existing thread...
Quote from Davo :Mustve missed trhe 78 page existing thread...

oh, sorry..

I thought people just post a thread asking to have a render done, sorry for the misshaps here
#5 - Bean0
Dizzle, the 2048x2048 versions will give better results should someone choose to help you out. I've attached them here
Attached images
XRT_team3dDizzle.jpg
XRT_team3dridersm.jpg
#6 - Jakg
Just remembered this thread...
Attached images
XRT_team3dDizzle.jpg
XRT_team3dridersm.jpg
Quote from Jakg :Just remembered this thread...

hehe, :wow: !!! thankyou so much i really apprichiate this your a star man!!:star:
If you look in your Live For Speed folder, inside /data/skins there will be the skin files, incluiding some called XRT_DEFAULT, XFG_DEFUALT, FZ0_DEFAULT etc. These are the default skins and are blank, with just the outline of the car. Copy one of these, rename the DEFAULT part to whatever you want, and then just load it into your favourite paint program - Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, even Paint.

There is also a freeware paint program you can download called GIMP - http://www.gimp.org/windows/
Could someone please try and make a render on this skin? Thanks very much in advance...
Attached images
XFR_(Big Project).jpg
Quote from banister :Could someone please try and make a render on this skin? Thanks very much in advance...

can you attach it in bigger quality? it has a bit blur
Quote from tikshow :can you attach it in bigger quality? it has a but blur

Ooh, sounds painful...
sorry, my english isn't very good
+ this is the wrong thread...
the second 1 is the best

Render My Skin
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG