The online racing simulator
Big Titted Avatars
(43 posts, closed, started )
KFC has more class than this forum, at least they sell (or promote) just the tits(breasts) (would you like white meat).

Yes sir just the

Now that's low.
How much lower can you go, and lower, lower, lower :chairfall
Quote from Breizh :New avatar for atomant, 9.5kb animated:

See that's proof..lol...I wondered how long it would take and Hey Pal...remove or I will have Bob or SamH do it for me.

You're mistaken if you think they won't for me, or fordman or any normal.
Let me rephrase my previous statement.

Me Tarzan - you spam.
Here's to you, AtomAnt
Attached files
Mr.80SPFSW.mp3 - 473.9 KB - 174 views
Quote from Breizh :Here's to you, AtomAnt

My 2 year grandaughter...........goes right over her head, now what do I say to the next gen of LFS, the 7 year old that looks at you avatar.....is that sex.

Where are you......slow no class post.
Tell her Anatomy is a hoax.
Quote from Jakg :...i told you Ant, GET OFF THE SPECIAL SAUCE!

Actually "a mod" (im sure i could geuss which one) edited the poll so that Pit Girls did NOT win, and that Pies did, hwoever Davo set his to breast before hand

Mine doesnt feature ANY nudity, btw

Show some respect.......good job keeping nudity outta your AV.

Maybe as a younger person you could be an example...not like a shining example.....but yah I'll Give +1 for no Big Titted AV (Means avatar)
Its getting weirder! Mine is class however
I have to agree with AtomAnt on this, as much as i like bodily female parts I have to agree that the pit babes avatars are not really appropriate on this forum.

Although the avatars them selves don't actually reveal any real nudity they are of a soft core sexual nature and for younger visitors/members of our LFS community I feel they are not appropriate.

This is why I voted against it, I did actually have a pitbabe avatar ready made ( a nice piece of woman ass) as the pit babes actually won but then I then decided not to upload it and went for a pig pie instead!

mad
Yah don't get it...watch that little walking dude...the Avatar......speeds up slows down...........runs also in PC Performance........if you think something is not right. with your PC........just watch him.

Should have called him Spyware Walker.......Ok I just copyrighted that.
What planet do you live on, where kids have no sexual inclinations?
Early on, they can be naturally pretty hardcore. It disappears afterwards, commonly from repression by the parents, but that doesn't mean the interest has disappeared.
What kid that is old enough to pay attention to this mostly text based forum isn't old enough to know pathological sexual themes from healthy ones? Are you saying kids of, say, 13 years of age would neither feel indiferent, nor somewhat to very interested in a soft playboy mag left open by mistake for them to see, but actually be corrupted from innocence? That they'd actually feel some sort of trauma?
The only trauma is repression void of understanding.

Kids' first encounters with sex (let's say their parents, as most of the time) can be a bit shocking because of the (from the kid's point of view) relatively aggressive latent vibes.. but that is to passive sexual (and even that's subjective) items what the mousetrap is to the piece of cheese.

The piece of cheese is harmless. It should either attract or leave indifferent, but if the kid gets upset at seeing it.. then he's the one with issues.
A young child will not equate nudity with sex unless their views have been tainted by someone older. Everyone is born naked, and kids run around that way all the time - there's nothing sexual about their behaviour until they're old enough to understand the differences between genders.

So you could have a totally nude chick on your avatar and a non-influenced child will simply see a naked woman where the rest of us might see the potential for sexually explicit content.

This is what people need to start realising - it's adults who create adult situations.

Irrelevant of that - the same rules should go on the avatars as go for the skins - no nudity or other potentially offensive images. I'm not offended by anything much, so I don't care, but I know there's plenty of placard-weilding nutters out there.
..Just made a new AV.Bouncing Tits 12.9KB!!
You guys are gonna wear my close button out.
Breizh, I have removed your cheap avatar.
This thread is closed

Big Titted Avatars
(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG