The online racing simulator
Big Titted Avatars
(43 posts, closed, started )
Big Titted Avatars
How low we gonna go? Jiggle tits, my grandchildren (won't) allow he/she.

Fordman, Kencan Back me up here......Cars you'd like to own.......seems like something/anyone could have as an Avatar.

I Refuse ( and give a wag of my finger) to go jiggle tits.......is that the best you can do.

I can't prove it but I bet you (Bob) SamH, were behind this.

Be a cold hard day till TinyK or AnnaBelle...gives you any cookies.
#2 - Jakg
...i told you Ant, GET OFF THE SPECIAL SAUCE!

Actually "a mod" (im sure i could geuss which one) edited the poll so that Pit Girls did NOT win, and that Pies did, hwoever Davo set his to breast before hand

Mine doesnt feature ANY nudity, btw
Mine features hot, steamy nudity, all moist and sticky. Mmmm pie.

The countdown to thread lock has begun
#5 - joen
Quote from AtomAnt :
I Refuse ( and give a wag of my finger) to go jiggle tits.......

Then don't.

You already stated your opinion on it, may I suggest you get a nap or something? You act as if the forum is overloaded with tits. I think if you're offended with any forum content it's best to take it up with a mod.

all imo surely.
#6 - (SaM)
Lie down on the couch Atomant... let it all out.
Quote from Jakg :...i told you Ant, GET OFF THE SPECIAL SAUCE!

Actually "a mod" (im sure i could geuss which one) edited the poll so that Pit Girls did NOT win, and that Pies did, hwoever Davo set his to breast before hand

Mine features an original...by TweaK, disturbing, called the "Walking Dude"......it's also the smallest by KB......but you wouldn't care

But for you Stephen King Fans.......that Avatar is Disturbing (Richard Bachman /The long walk).

Great Job Tweak.

Maybe smallest KB? That would work.
#9 - JTbo
Quote from Jakg :

That is correct because you don't have avatar at all, at least on my end

Moving avatars are annoying and specially anything jelly, I don't like jelly. I do prefer sport model
Quote from JTbo :That is correct because you don't have avatar at all, at least on my end

Moving avatars are annoying and specially anything jelly, I don't like jelly. I do prefer sport model

Do better with the KB...go smaller, I Double Dawg Dare you.
Are you high again Ant?
Double Dawg Dare
Smart ass thinks he can re-write an Avatar in under 23 kb....( rule says it must move)
what the heck ?
Quote from Blackout :Are you high again Ant?

BO, how are yah, haven't seen you since you got disconnected from that Mar 11th race.....j/k.....

Pleasure seeing you again, sorry if you're not getting anything, Women Wine Songs...must be so ........Lonely
What no snappy come back.......geez is there a forum school?
#16 - JTbo
Quote from shaGuar :what the heck ?

Love that Avatar, but remember it must move........no Pics "oh if yah look close that's me and my ex.......and so on.
Well...right, did this thread actually have a point? You don't like Jakg's and Dawo's avatars I suppose. Me neither but, hey, it's their problem if they want to look foolish. And instead of making hard to read post that look like totally random dribble, couldn't you spend some time making them a tad more comprehensive, continuing like this makes you look like a total druggie who is on drugs taking drugs on drugs.
Quote from JTbo :Posting school as requested

No links no shrink.

The bet was 23 KB and it moves.

Crap,I can't do it, but Tweak can.

But I may ask TinyK to resize one of my drawings...make Tweak Blink.
I don't understand SHIT of your posts Ant. I wonder what's actually pulling the level down of this forum more... female avatars or your bullshit posts.
Quote from Blackout :Well...right, did this thread actually have a point? You don't like Jakg's and Dawo's avatars I suppose. Me neither but, hey, it's their problem if they want to look foolish. And instead of making hard to read post that look like totally random dribble, couldn't you spend some time making them a tad more comprehensive, continuing like this makes you look like a total druggie who is on drugs taking drugs on drugs.

I guess the point is women are more than two tits and a hole, or don't you have a mother....see the point is how low.....will you go
#22 - JTbo
Quote from traxxion :I don't understand SHIT of your posts Ant. I wonder what's actually pulling the level down of this forum more... female avatars or your bullshit posts.

I can understand that he has got another bottle of that drink that has lizard inside. He can't even tell what he wants, first asking instructions to forums and second moment he likes to get smaller avatar, maybe he should get bit relax time
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
Quote from traxxion :I don't understand SHIT of your posts Ant. I wonder what's actually pulling the level down of this forum more... female avatars or your bullshit posts.

Maybe that's the point he is making
Right this is all some what weird
New avatar for atomant, 9.5kb animated:
Attached images
avachat.jpg
This thread is closed

Big Titted Avatars
(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG