The online racing simulator
SnowMod for LFS
(71 posts, started )

Poll : .

yes it did take a pretty long time.. for example on the desertmod.. my first release the sand color was so ugly.. almost greenish.. i remember the bad replies i got on that one.. after then when i improved the colors the replies were alot better ... you need to find the right tints of colors in photoshop.. so that everything in the game itself just "matches" and blend together realisticly .. all colors needs to look right.. and thats pretty hard sometimes.. also finding the right textures is hard..
jiihuuu
OMG! thats great.. but how i can get normal back? :S
Quote from Drifter[fin] :OMG! thats great.. but how i can get normal back? :S

did you back up your files, or create a new install of LFS.
i have to answer this question often.. again, its in the readme file.

Quote :installation instructions :

Note : This mod works online. but just to be sure make a backup of your whole LFS game. just in case you dont mess things up.

Important Note : This mod cannot be uninstalled, don't use your original LFS folder for the mods but make a new LFS installation/folder if you want to try one of my mods
I know noeone replied here for a long time.. But when i want to download file it type :
This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.
Hi guys.

i see what happened.. this website belongs to a friend of mine.. i dont know whats wrong with his website.. anyway since i recently moved to a new place i cant access internet on my own pc.. only slow public pc's here.

ill try to hookup my pc soon to this internet connection and re-upload all the LFS mods again (Night,Future,Snow and Desert).

if anyone knows a good website to upload files on please let me know. anyone willing to share me some webspace for files would be also nice.
Quote from trackah123 :
if anyone knows a good website to upload files on please let me know. anyone willing to share me some webspace for files would be also nice.

i could host LFS files at www.liveforspeed.sk
Snowmod download link

unpack everything EXCEPT for the "LFS.EXE" .. since these files are from a pretty older LFS version and its causing corruption.

so reinstall latest LFS.. and then unpack as described above..
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv : daasd
Mmmmmmmmm snow... Thank's!
preview pictures?
Here you go

I like it! The snow quality is not the best, but the idea is!!!
Information about my Snowmod for Patch Y.

Ive tested my current snowmod with Patch Y and it seems it works pretty good i only have to make some changes on South City track and remove the remaining green Trees mainly. So probably this wont be a huge change and alot of Photoshop editing, this saves me alot of work for my snowmod but also for my other mods. Ill try to work on it as quickly as possible.

Problem is i dont have my texture files anymore (project files) of all my mods. But ill see if i can fix my mods for Patch Y.

http://developer.download.nvid ... lugins_8.23.1101.1715.exe
Quote from HotRacer01 :Can someone send me the link, all links here are not working...Please, i want that...

Oh... yes... I am a Demo Driver, so can i use that mod??
THX!

Its a texture modification, so yes, you can. When you get your S2/S1 License you will also have snow for the tracks that you get with your license.
Hi,
Can some send me the derset mod link please??
snow mods!
the mod is awesome, regardless, but, some previews would be great.
Quote from [nism0]M5 :the linkd to download the snow mod(orignal link) does not work
could anybody re upload it somewhere?

Click the link to the newer thread in trackah123's post (the one above yours) Then go to his post in that thread with a newer link, which is post #18 in that thread. It is a megaupload.com link.

Filename: SnowmodY.zip
Filesize: 46.05 MB

I have just tested it myself and it works.
Work New version?

SnowMod for LFS
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG