The online racing simulator
Club Rally - Feb 25th - Results & Discussion
Wow, what an amazing event! Today we had twelve people take the start, and the TBO class competition was intense! Congratulations to Lococost again for sweeping yet another weekend.

Notes:
  • 12 Competitors took the start.
  • 11 of those were TBO class cars.
  • 6 rookies competed.
  • 3rd thru 7th were less than 30 seconds apart!
  • Stage 4 was reversed due to a layout error. Again, I appologize.
Penalties:
  • *Mini.1380.* - SS2 - Vehicle change - 30 seconds
Final Results & Replays:

Attached images
results.jpg
Attached files
Feb-25-2007.zip - 1.7 MB - 95 views
I was all set to race but a friend came round because he'd locked himself out of his house.
Quote from Leifde :I was all set to race but a friend came round because he'd locked himself out of his house.

Stay tuned to the SimRS website. I'll be announcing new events some time this week.
Great event today Xeno-That was an amazing turn out, glad my 56k held in.
That was very close between second and third and im happy with those results. Great fight everyone and awesome turn out; can't wait for next weekend!
I wrote a rather lengthy article on this weekend's action. Everyone can check it out on the SimRS website.

David: I'm not 100% sure if I'll have time to do any events next weekend. It all depends on my workload for school. I have to play catch-up a bit. I'll let you guys know when I do.
I really enjoyed the last event, fierce competition, lots of partecipants, really a nice work from Xeno!
And with the new type of starting there is no more excuse fro Xeno to not join the fun!
Aaaand... next event i may join the fz guys.
Maybe.
Quote from Rubenz81 :And with the new type of starting there is no more excuse fro Xeno to not join the fun!

I wish I could agree.

I'm pretty busy when you guys are out running around. I'm doing more now than I was with the old system.
Top stuff Xeno! . Really enjoyed that and I look forward to joining more of these events, however, like Rubenz, I'll probably go FZ next time in order to contend for first place.
Good, good! I'm looking forward to seeing some FZ5 battles.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG