The online racing simulator
Club Rally - Feb 24th - Results & Discussion
Today's Club Rally featured seven different competitors utilizing a wide variety of vehicles.

Aquilifer and x4m took part in their very first stage rally, and both were quite competitive. Unfortunately, x4m had to leave after the third stage meaning he received DNFs for the fourth and fifth.

SimRS veteran David decided to take the reigns of an FXO for this event, as opposed to the RB4 he usually drives. He put in an excellent drive, finishing a mere 20 seconds behind Lococost.

James Stonestreet, in his second SimRS stage rally, might have bit off a little more than he could chew by choosing to drive an FZ5.

Team Elite was well represented, as Wimpie decided to join in on the fun!

Rubenz81 was in the hunt for a podium finish, but being unable to start stage five destroyed his chance.

Overall this was an excellent event, and I'd like to thank everyone who took part!

Final Results & Replays:
Attached images
results.jpg
Attached files
SimRS-Feb24-ClubRally.zip - 1.1 MB - 77 views
Great event today Xeno, had tons of fun chasing Loco and a really close finish. I should have something for Loco next week
Yep, great fun. Even w/o looking at the results I knew that AS7R and FE4R didn't go so well for me (few spins etc).
Sorry about my absence tonight , I could've sworn that it was starting at 19:00 GMT but I was wrong. Anyway, I can drive tomorrow Xenowolf , the other league starts at 20:00 GMT so can do .
Quote from Leprekaun :Anyway, I can drive tomorrow Xenowolf , the other league starts at 20:00 GMT so can do .

Good to hear.

See you guys tommorrow.
uf1 for today

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG