The online racing simulator
Whats your driving style?
(78 posts, started )
The only person I'd bump on purpose is a friend racer who is within 0.1 seconds of my speed, who I'm having a great battle with (that will continue for several more laps).

I'll never bump someone slower, nor use contact to stay ahead of someone faster.

Unless they're Phlos, in which case I'll stick to my line whilst he laps me (following damage caused by his driving on the previous lap requiring a pit stop) and wait for him to drive into me and crash because he's TERRIBLE at actually racing. Tee hee. He's still crying because of that one
Cleen, Tight and Consistent. I will ocasionaly hand the arse end out to block and inside pass. Sorry but that just hit a cord with me when I saw it in Initial-D. Supprisingly effective too.
My driving style I'd say is worried. The last thing I want to do is make contact and when someone faster is behind me, I start worrying about it and end up making mistakes allowing for an easy pass. I've been here long enough to know who is faster than me and who is not. Then there are the total newbies out for their first time when I start in the back. I have such trouble getting around them as they weave all over the track. I can't just barge ahead as I'm worried about contact and I don't want to give new guys a bad impression of LFS by just bumping them out of the way.

I can lap just fine by myself, and I can run door to door with those who are as fast and as aware as me. But get those faster guys behind me and I'm making mistakes rather than fighting to stay ahead.

Whats your driving style?
(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG