The online racing simulator
Video games make mindless, murderous maniacs of players
#2 - EmilO
:vomit:
Does that mean that getting ranked best Medic in a round of BF2 makes me t3h surjon? :dopey:
Next you'll be telling me that all that Counter-Strike playing didn't qualify me to grab a sub-machine gun and go fighting terrorists!

The fact that games help hand-eye co-ordination has been well known for years, yet it only makes worthwhile news when some medical professionals admit it?

As for the rest of it, about being linked to aggression and poor grades is bollocks. Those are determined by the brain the child is born with.
"Ah faled my xams an i beats up da kids wot sed gaimes sucks! ZOMG!!111one"

I apologise to the non-native English speakers for that. I assure you it is in English. Broken, but English
lol, theres actually games which i think are purposely for surgeons :P not sure which console made them but it does involve surgery of some form lol remember seeing it on Gamer TV
Makes sense. If you use software that can emulate the feeling of moving around inside the body (minus the goop) and chopping bits up (minus the blood) it's better than practicing on a live patient
"Sorry sir, the noob botched your gall stone removal. No sir, I'm afraid it won't grow back. Yes sir, we'll call you Jessica from now on."
Great, I was eating and I almost threw up because of that picture in the first post.
The Nintendo DS has a surgery game, you use the wand to do stitching and stuff.
So this means my America's army med degree is valid??
#9 - DeKo
lmfao @ that.

seriously though, the big controversy over stuff like GTA teaching people to go shoot people and stuff. WTH? how many guns do you know that you can just press R1, then press up to aim at the head, then press square?
dats purty muc4 40w 1t iz IRL.... cept thur's no rstart butn

its liek... BOOM HEADSHOT!! and send em to specatate lol
OMG I WOZ JST B0RN U SPWN RAPER

Seriously though, I can do surgery because I played Operation as a kid.
PLiz when posting such picures, pliz tell people they are human parts....

That stuff makes me sick... seriously

As for games making you do all that stuff, WTF, pliz.. so its the game fault that i bought a gun, shoot some poeple? comon... we are smarter than that...

I guess, when i get a car to the track, crashed it, get myself seriously injured, im gonna sue the devs because their game made me do that? jezzz
I seen a stand up comic joking about all the violent FPS games out there.
He wanted to make a video game where the player is an emergency room doctor that has to work on all those shooting victims from those FPS games.
#14 - shim
Quote from Racer Y :I seen a stand up comic joking about all the violent FPS games out there.
He wanted to make a video game where the player is an emergency room doctor that has to work on all those shooting victims from those FPS games.

many of me past frags would be visiting that ward then.. but now days id visit it more than me enemys tho.. my skills lack heaps now

damn LFS for that.. :P
#15 - JTbo
Small cars are also making drivers to drive slowly and if man would wear a bra then he could have babies, about that much truth is behind that kid study.

Maybe games are not reason, but symptom? But of course nobody don't care about that as they get excuse to limit something they don't understand.

Also surgery skills, if we take something else that require eye hand coordination and put them do that instead of gaming they will get again same results, sometimes I find bit silly these studies that are clearly trying to aim towards certain goal.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG