The online racing simulator
Noobs Racing Team
(9 posts, started )
Noobs Racing Team
#2 - d6nn
i kinda liked it. clips were a bit too long so they wont match the soundtrack (which was good) funny, simple, enjoyable... 8/10

keep 'em comin'
#3 - Tukko
lots of crashes.. ehm... oh nevermind, it's about Noobs (racing) team

Maybe add some special effects.. slow motion, smoke, explosions etc.. and play more with different camera angles

keep 'em comin' 2
I really liked it!!

It wasn't just another race video showing a super driver doing some hot lap driving and just changing the angles.

It had that team spirit in it, the I'm-racing-for-fun-and-if-I-finish-1st well... np ] attitude, and some cool highlights like the one at position 1.10.

The music choice was really vivid and and the transition from that kind of beat to your sarcastic hymn, was a really surprising, nice unexpected ending.

The only thing that was distracting me from the action was that DivX logo which was poping up all the time. Please remember to disable it in your next video.

Congratulations, very nice attempt!!
Nice one Kalev. I think I spotted three of my cars in there, not at the front, as usual...
nice video!
Quote from Tukko :lots of crashes.. ehm... oh nevermind, it's about Noobs (racing) team

Oh look... it´s the Sunnyvale-Cupertino Cycling Club commenting.... I like your glasses Tukko...

Quote from KMSpeed :The only thing that was distracting me from the action was that DivX logo which was poping up all the time. Please remember to disable it in your next video.

Yeah, it disturbed me too but I noticed it after I had already done most of the work and I was too lazy to start again. It was there because I don´t have much room on my harddrive so I had to compress the clips before making the vid and that left the logo there.
#8 - th84
Quote from Tukko :lots of crashes.. ehm... oh nevermind, it's about Noobs (racing) team

Maybe add some special effects.. slow motion, smoke, explosions etc.. and play more with different camera angles

keep 'em comin' 2

.l.
Quote from Kalev EST :Oh look... it´s the Sunnyvale-Cupertino Cycling Club commenting.... I like your glasses Tukko...

:biggrinfl

Ah.

The topic.

The video.

Its good.

Noobs Racing Team
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG