The online racing simulator
Rental skins for frenchy
(15 posts, started )
Rental skins for frenchy
hi all, i need a couple of skins please.
the skins in question are rental skins, im a regualar on CLC servers, and lately to get some cash up, i have been renting out my cars, so, i was wondering if any of you could make me some skins for my "business" , i would like them to be for the XRT,FXO, XFG, UF1, FZ5, XRG, UFR, XFR, XRR, FXR, RB4, FZR please. they dont need to be that great but i would like them to be quite well detailed, and i would like them to be a nice colour and for it to say Frenchys-Rentals in yellow somewhere are the car and maybe, you could throw in a slogan and a phone number somewhere? im not too fussed as long as it says Frenchys-Rentals and it LOOKS like a rental company skin. thx all

frenchy

p.s time is'nt an issue on this, dont rush yourself.
12 cars are to much. For a good looking skin a descent skinner need between 8 and 10+ hours. You should try gimp and make your own skins.
Gimp for me is too hard to install, (yes im a noob). if anyone could send me 1024x1024 blank car templates and i could then just use ms paint, i think that would be good enough.
#4 - Jakg
just download the Skin Viewer, it includes all the original skins @ 1024
#5 - ajp71
There is absolutely no point in starting with MS Paint, it will get frustrating, take longer in the end than installing GIMP or acquiring another photo package. Just about anything else will do a far better job.

I'd look to go and get GIMP and learn to use it, it will come in useful someday.

Having said that I reckon the kind of thing your asking could be done in about an hour, designing a logo and stripe then sticking it on each car and checking quickly in CMX viewer. TBH so long as you stick to not going over panels you can create a good skin very quickly.
Well this can't be much of a tough project. Looks simple. If keeping it quite simple, I could make a few I guess.
Well, already, here's a first attempt, with the XRT. I haven't used that light set in a while. It's only 1028x1028, but that's the uploadeable size and the size others will see, so it's okay.

Give me your thoughts.
Attached images
logo.gif
xrt_preview.jpg
XRT_frenchyrentals.jpg
Quote from Knight_Atack :Well, already, here's a first attempt, with the XRT. I haven't used that light set in a while. It's only 1028x1028, but that's the uploadeable size and the size others will see, so it's okay.

Give me your thoughts.

omg!, thats perfect dude!! wow. that looks awesome!. but, if you want to make any more, thats be great like that. thx!

P.S, the skin you made wont upload, its 1028x1028, lol, it says it has to be 1024x1024
Not to find a floor in your plan frenchy but surely as soon as you loan out a car the driver can put any skin on they want to?
Maybe im wrong, never go on the clc or w/e servers.
no, if they rent my car, they try to go into pits/garage, it sends them to spectate and gives me my car back, they cannot chaneg anything like setup, colour. etc.
hey guys, im doing the skins myself, im using paint.net, there turning out great! thx to you all hor help and suggestions and a special thx to Knight_attack, ill post some pics of my skins on here later

frenchy
Congrats Frenchy on tackling the task yourself. Welcome to the beginning of the world of skinning. It can be a lot of fun.
thx mr.rodgers!

frenchy
Why did I make them 1028x1028 illepall illepall

Hah, anyways, I'm happy you liked the idea and stuff.

Rental skins for frenchy
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG