The online racing simulator
Bah!
(2 posts, started )
Bah!
Bah, i'm really fed up with this.
I bought a momo some 5 months ago and been using it very carefully (i take real good care of my gear) since then.

~ 2 months ago (so, only barely 3 months after starting using my brand new wheel) my pedals showed the usual momo issue and i've dealt with it using dxtweak, lost some of the pedal travel but it at least worked now.

Got a spare from logitech anyway when i contacted then about my pedal issues.

It got here ~ 1 month ago (I'm from Brazil, it gets here from the USA, on a mule it seems ). I let it on it's box, didn't even open it.

Now three days ago i started having problems with my wheel (which should last a pretty good ammount of time since it's "optical", doesn't it?) > http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19544

Tried solving it but to no avail.

I'm starting at the LOTA F08 series, really love that car.
The first race is 20 hours from now.

So i figured, heck, i"ll use my spare wheel and everything will be fine.

But, to my surprise my goddamn brand new wheel which came directly from logitech just shat itself on the very first seconds.

I don't know, maybe the FFB is broken or something, but the wheel barely turns (as if there was something inside it holding it or something) and the FFB effects ain't working.

So... now i've got no wheel to race with.
And not only LOTA is coming (where i was with some good times) but my national league (pretty fun and tight races with friends - and i justed got into a team too) is starting in two weeks too and i was looking forward to that.

Not to mention a Brazil vs Portugal competition that we're having and ends on this 25th with a combo that i really like and am this close (less than .04) of breaking the WR.

Now after the holidays comes the time to race some organized races and i thought i was golden, with my wheel working ok and a spare ready to rock...

But as of now i ain't got nothing to race with.
Damn.

That's pretty cool, huh?
Just wanted to rant a little. I'm sorry.
It's hard to be addicted to this.

:/

ps: and you might say, well, "just bloody buy another wheel then mate", but trust me, it is *REALLY* rare to come across a Momo or a DFP here on my country and i really mean *RARE*, so even having the money here we don't have where to get it. literally there's none for sale.Ii gotta wait on logitech now and there goes those championships.

ps2: on the bright side i've got a lot to catch up. a pile of good books, yay i guess hehe
I suppose theres no chance of getting Logi to ship it out express?

Bah!
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG