The online racing simulator

Poll : Are you addicted

Yes
No
Maybe(I dont really know)
Is Everyone Addicted To This Great Game!?!?!?
I got the demo version of this game just before Christmas. I got really addicted and asked my dad if he would by s2, he did . I have been doing really important pre exams recently and now, i havent been able to study properly (which is great) because of LFS...it is too addictive which I love .

I would like your opinions please, Thanks
#2 - JTbo
Question is similar to 'Is sky always blue?' answer would be therefore False, to question am I addicted to this game, I would say yes to some degree as I play it after many years just as I did when it came
I am addicted to LFS if I dont have any other things to do. I dont think LFS should affect your studies, that is definitively more important.
nice one, it is so cool to see someone who has been playin it since it came out, i came across this game by accident i was just browsin the internet.im so lucky that way
nope, not by a long shot. been wuite bored of lately. not just with lfs, but generally videogames. been going out and having an actual life alot, which i spose is good, if your into those sorts of things
Not as "addicted" as I used to be - I only race a couple of times a week when I'm not otherwise busy. However, of the time I spend playing games, LFS still takes up a large percentage of it, and in a good race I enjoy it just as much as I first did a couple of years back.
Quote from St4Lk3R :I am addicted to LFS if I dont have any other things to do. I dont think LFS should affect your studies, that is definitively more important.

No its not , i have still been studying alot though. it is just that i have been really obsessed with it lately, and i am gettin a logitech dfp soon
I am addicted. I try to give it up every now and then, but I get cold sweats and a strange twitch in my driving thumb (i use a gamepad)
I am addicted now for around 4 years now..
I just cant leave my fingers of this game.. its just too great
Yes, addicted.
I'm more addicted to the forum really. I tried playing LFS tonight... but someone on msn came up
addicted to all related to LFS, I always wanted to race in nations cup, but...I came late.
Me: Hi , I'm Mike and I'm addicted to LFS.

Everyone: "Hi Mike."
Hi Mike!

Anonymous Aliens!
I'm addicted to the forums, does that count?
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm addicted to the forums, does that count?

haha! Bob...

I'd say i am slightly/midly addicted... when i have work to do all i can think of is lfs and how i would take a certain corner, at what speed and as i do imagining the tyre deformation ......

its rather quite distracting... arghgh

mad
I wouldnt call it addicted.
I like playing LFS. but i could stop playing if i wanted. But why do that when i like playing it ?
But im not addicted. Its a strong word to use about a game
I actually found LFS on the Gran Turismo Planet forums, so GT introduced me to LFS and I play nothing else now! So yup, I'M ADDICTED!
ive been addicted, but i have'nt had time for it lately due to fixing my miglia (some idiot took me out on the first corner at brands hatch which then swung my back end into another miglia, now the back looks like a boomerang ) and i need to get it repaired soon as the miglia cups up soon :hyper: (i mean a proper miglia cup, not a lfs one, lol)

frenchy
Addicted , lol. Remind the feeling of real-racing when I was in my home country, miss that so much. Although it's still way to go to compare to reality, I really enjoy it, especially in a clean league race with 20 people racing
Thanks for all the feedback i just thought i was a bit too addicted(probably am too).

and yes Bob forums do count anything related to LFS
Denial is one of the first signs of addiction. So you lot voting no...

I play ALOT of video games in all my spare time. Moslty PS2 /PSP consol games because I was not prepared to upgrade my PC every 3 months to play the latest PC games. Since Aug06 I have not played ANY other game except for LFS on a hoplessly old AMD1800XP PC. I just bought a new gaming machine and new 22" screen. I have nothing installed on it execpt LFS, nor do I intend to install anything else on it. I usually stay up to 4am every night playing or doing something LFS related. I stress less now at work because I know when the day is over, LFS is waiting. My sentances usually all begin with a T. My arms and fingers ache constantly. Nah, I'm not addicted.

I waited many many years for a car game with physics as realistic as this. You can do the same corner 500 times, each time it is different.
The reason I say I'm addicted is because I have gotten really tired of what's available in the US evenings (ie. Aston National). I also fly online and I just got a new hockey game. Yet, as much as I am tired of LFS now, I still hook up the wheel and connect to the servers. I try to take a break now and then and do a little flying online for a month or so, but I'm still LFS'ing.
#24 - col
Not addicted - the last time I remember being addicted was in the few months following the release of the MRT5... but the whole development project is compelling - even during the long stretches when I don't play, I always read the forum and keep up with the news... So I suppose I'm addicted the the LFS project rather than the LFS game Smile
I'm not addicted to this Game, and most longtime LFSler would switch as soon as something better comes along me thinkgs. I'm addicted to Motorsport, I can take out my car and drift in the rain or in the snow, I can go out with Friends and do some indoor Karting, every few months I can afford to do some Racing in a Race Kart, it is fun and all but its not enough.

Somebody who likes Basketball or Football, can just take his ball and go out and play, he can easily join any local Club and do his hobby on a competitioning level.... But how should we Motorsport Enhusiasts experience our Passion? Just by watching TV? As I said you can do some karting or drive fast on Public Roads, but that doesnt really has a point in doing, so how can we experience our Motorsport Passion? We can simulate it, and in that way experience Motorsport the best way possible, if you dont have the money for a real Race Car and Season. So I think most are addicted to Motorsport more than to a Game itself. Its just about what Game captures Motorsport the best in our opinion.

niall09 you should consider joining a league, the Racing is better there and the whole Race experience is even better as well. You will like the 'Game' even more.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG