The online racing simulator
LFS S2 Movie "Run Riot"
(45 posts, started )
LFS S2 Movie "Run Riot"
Nice movie and music! I like it!
#3 - KeMoT
SchneeFee, you have to upload it to the LFS MOVIES PIT by yourself - sorry.
Excellent movie! I really enjoyed it a lot. The music was great, the camera selection was great. It's nice to see a video with a mixture of the different cars and tracks, and something other than drifting. The close racing was cool and a couple of those crashes were great! I even enjoyed the closing credits view.

Great job!
I like the movie SchneeFee

I think more movies like this should be created. Even more so, movies like this officially from LFS!! Because everytime I watch this, it just shows how good the racing can be online, and it looks interesting too (like the FOXs on South City).

Good stuff man
Great video! A very good advert for LFS too. After seeing that how could anyone not buy lfs!

Just wondering though... what's that thing flying up in the air in the background at 45 seconds? Looks like a bumper!
Great movie! It really shows how great online racing in lfs is!

BTW, to remove the text of people talking in your replays go to your cfg.txt file, and set MPR Message Block to 1. Change it back to 0 to see text again in replays
Quote from Cue-Ball :Excellent movie! I really enjoyed it a lot. The music was great, the camera selection was great. It's nice to see a video with a mixture of the different cars and tracks, and something other than drifting.

Indeed. As someone already said there should be more this kind of movies. Drifting is after all pretty boring to watch (however there are some nice drifting movies, e.g. those ones made by Kamkor). I have been planning to make a movie myself but first I must learn to use Adobe Premier.

The music literally rocked! I'm really bored with the music choices of game movies (I mean any game movies, from CS to LFS) because they always have the same songs (usually Linkin Park or some dance-techno shit illepall).
#9 - Bosse
I like it!
i wish i could download it but i get all time

Could not locate remote server

You tried to access the address http://www.syncro-racing.com/downloads/RunRiot.wmv, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

EDIT: nvm got it working after few tries...
#11 - thd
Very nice Schneefee

I remembered watching some of your older work and knew I had to see this one
Well I can't wait to see what you have in store for us to watch next
how we used to say while waiting for :lfs: S2? : Good things come to those who wait
it took 3 month to do this one, so u can expect the next movie around xmas:wmann3:

anyway, thank u very much. i am glad u like it.:static: :static: :static:
Cool Movie there. The song made me want to pause the movie, go out.. Buy a Miller beer, come back, open the beer, and start the movie again.
Excellent stuff. Def Leppard never rocked so well.
Schneefee, the movie is awesome, I love the end titles ( background ), very cool.

Btw - please finish uploading it, I can see onlu 78 MBs on the upload account.
Quote from KeMoT :Schneefee, the movie is awesome, I love the end titles ( background ), very cool.

Btw - please finish uploading it, I can see onlu 78 MBs on the upload account.

finished
Quote from SchneeFee :finished

I'll try to add it to download list asap.
As I've said before, great movie schnee

Can't wait to see your next creation
Very good video
Great video!
Great movie, great static cameras! Maybe it will be better not to use onboard camera in position of eyes, but after all it's one of the best over 100 movies i've ever downloaded.
Quote from Pablo.CZ :Great movie, great static cameras! Maybe it will be better not to use onboard camera in position of eyes, but after all it's one of the best over 100 movies i've ever downloaded.

i used only 1 static camera (at 0:22), what do u mean?
Quote from SchneeFee :i used only 1 static camera (at 0:22), what do u mean?

I think he ment the on-board camera (in cockpit view) should be placed next to the driver, like in real life.
ahhh
it is one of the advantages of simracing to place the camera in the drivers head .
(thx anyway)

LFS S2 Movie "Run Riot"
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG