The online racing simulator
I wanna use a server.....
(10 posts, started )
hi all! frenchy here
i was on lfs earlier, and as i was waiting for the server list to finish bringing up the servers, i saw one scoot past called MRNL driving school, but it was password protected . i love driving school servers sooooo, i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find the people who created this server as i would like to try it out. i would be willing to sign up as i really like driving school servers,
thx guys, any help big or small would be apreciated

frenchy
If you dont recieve any replies here (i bet bob will reply within 2 minutes tho) you could try here:

http://www.mrnl.net/
hmmmm, i have registered, now how do i gain access to the driving school server.......

frenchy
Hi

The driving school server was set up for MRNL team members to have somewhere to race without getting disturbed and where we can swap sets and help one another. Personally I like having other cars on the track so I always use public servers myself, unless I see some people in there already. Not that I ever get time to race atm anyway. It's usually set to the next track in whatever league we are running, IIRC it allows all cars all the time though.

It's not myself who runs the server, I don't think it's ever been considered to give out the password for for select individuals to practise away from the masses but I'll make the suggestion on the forum. It's a shame since we've always had rock solid servers (2 server d/cs in nearly 4 years), it would be nice to make more use of it.

There are, however, other training servers about, I almost always have all car servers filitered out so I never join them, I'm just aware of their existence. I'm sure someone could chuck a couple of server names about for you to look out for though.
You're welcome to use a stable server "NASSA by 500servers, Select is open.........so pick your track and car.

Server is Powered by 500........NASSA...we share.
wow ^ i dont understand that?

frenchy
AtomAnt sometimes acts funny, ignore the last line
hehehe, ok

frenchy
Come to think of it, I might try one of these driving school servers
I hope I won't go nuts hearing the tyres slide at 6km/h

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG