The online racing simulator
All spots taken (was: 2 Team Spots Available)
1 Spot already Taken by

tHUNder Racing
Welcome to the series guys
well, it will be fun, since we just decided about taking part, and i cant even practice till saturday since ill have another race anyway, may the luckiest win
Oh no, not them. Oh hell. Welcome !
#6 - Cawwa
Welcome aboard to this team battle guys ...
#7 - arco
Is MG and cP out too now?
Quote from arco :Is MG and cP out too now?

Dunno about MG, but cP was there last race. Both of their drivers didn't finish the race though.

Edit: I do know about MG, they were there too afaik?
No
Quote from traxxion :Dunno about MG, but cP was there last race. Both of their drivers didn't finish the race though.

I have finished 11th....
I think MG is out, because everybody's running away from there..but ask Pulse, he will tell you, if MG will continue in BOTT or not....
Would be disappointing if even one of these teams was quitting, let alone 2.
I dont know why but it looked as though Clownpaint (jack) voluntarily left the server early into the race, and Rooble i dont recall, but im pretty sure that was a disco, but neither rejoined the server.
I brought this up in the race report for the Mercury site and probably will be used on LFSNews too, that had both of them finished, even if they just rejoined and finished the race, they'd have got 26 points together. After this round they've dropped from 2nd to 4th, and 3rd place (1ST Racing) is suprise suprise, twenty six points ahead of them!

Thats the difference between quitting and making an effort to finish a race, 26 points is the difference between finishing 1st and 14th, so thats quite a lot to have to make up which could have been gained just by coming back in and carrying on.
Now behind them in 5th is XFR by 6 points, instead of possibly 32pts.
Racing Fanatics would like to join BoTT. Hoping to get us on the map a bit. Drivers are tbc for this first round. Just one question. Can a team drive two different cars? e.g. FZR in one and FXR in the other.

Thanks, Ben
Any spots left?
#14 - arco
Perhaps change the name of this thread?
Well that is too bad. Maybe next season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG