The online racing simulator
How to get this?
(20 posts, started )
How to get this?
Well i was on the master skinners and i was looking at some of the renders and i swear i almost shit my self!.
I just wanted to know where i could get these rims and HOW TO SKIN THE CAR!, because when i skin the car it goes into the interior and also the lights...
So please help me.
Here is the image:
Attached images
RighteousJagRenderS.jpg
#2 - Davo
haha if you don't know how to skin the car there's not much we can say that will help you get your renders looking like that, it takes lots of time and experimentation. I've been playing with rendering for about 2-3 months now and still don't have near that quality.

However ywith your skin problem, your mapping it to the wrong material ID. You need to put the skin in the maeterial ID that's named DEFAULT SKIN or something similar. In the premade scenes its got a purple diffuse colour.
And also how do you get the custom views?, on 3Ds Max 7 i can only use like 4 views...
And also how to make the glass see through?

(SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A NUB!)
its perspective view

that wasn't even done in 3dsmax if i recall correctly
i can't remember what it was done in though, i think C4D though
Quote from XCNuse :its perspective view

3Ds max has perspective view..
#6 - Davo
CTRL+R to rotate, middle mouse button to pan, scroll wheel to zoom, then there's a whole bunch of other stuff on the bottom right.
Quote from l1k3z0mg :3Ds max has perspective view..

...i know.. why are you saying there are only 4 views?
There is front back right then the other one, but i don't know how to get it to look like that...
Here is a picture..
Attached images
FIX!.JPG
press P for perspective view

as for your "problems"
..need to fix your materials that all, just looks like you applied the skin material to the whole car
Ok, the materials....
Its all said in the picture(sorry for so many questions and thanks for helping me)
Attached images
What to put.JPG
#12 - Davo
Don't put anything in hat bottom box.

Download my rendering video tutorial and follow the steps exactly and you'll get a great looking render as long as you have brazil. If you don't have brazil then you'll have to use other material settings.
Quote from Davo :Don't put anything in hat bottom box.

Download my rendering video tutorial and follow the steps exactly and you'll get a great looking render as long as you have brazil. If you don't have brazil then you'll have to use other material settings.

When i try opening your render video it comes up with an error!.
#14 - Davo
You will need the xvid codec, google for defilerpak its a codec pak and should have everything you need to play it.
i help you...
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Ok, the materials....
Its all said in the picture(sorry for so many questions and thanks for helping me)

you have to write the file of the enviroment that wanna use in the render, like "Skysunny7_E.dds" but this file have to be in the same folder of the .cmx. bye
nevermind....
If you're stuck with the materials, go to morrowdesigns.org (not sure), there are pre-made rendering scenes
#18 - joen
Quote from XCNuse :its perspective view

That one was done by Righteous right? I believe he uses Lightwave.

@l1k3z0mg: I think it's best if you go through a tutorial first.
#19 - Jakg
at 1337z0mgz0rz - this is what i did, i just started today and have used Ian H's scenes with nothing from me at all, and it is so easy once you know how - just read the tutorials!
Quote from Funnycat :If you're stuck with the materials, go to morrowdesigns.org (not sure), there are pre-made rendering scenes

It's .eu

Url in signature.

How to get this?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG