The online racing simulator
my game password does not match...!! [solved]
it keeps telling me it doesnt match, why is this? ive even tryed changing it and it still tells me the same thing this is dumb i buy this crap and i cant even use it.....
make sure your using the GAME password not the WEB password,

just an idea
#3 - joen
Quote from Skylin321 :it keeps telling me it doesnt match, why is this? ive even tryed changing it and it still tells me the same thing this is dumb i buy this crap and i cant even use it.....

How about looking for the problem with yourself instead of automatically putting the blame with LFS. Thousands of other people are able to use it so why wouldnt you. That kind of attitude is annoying.
Did you fill in your game password? There is a game password and a web password.
ive been playing this for awhile i havent changed any info and all of a sudden it doesnt work... what does that have to do with me... it saves the info so its not like i changed it by mistake and i know im deffinitly using the game password not stupid.
#5 - JJ72
um...why does the game requires you to re-enter the game password? since afaik you only do so when you use a unlock.
this like happended ever since i went to create a server liked it bugged or something.... so i tryed logging out and logging back in and now it wont even log in
#7 - JJ72
so you locked the game back to demo, and unlock it again and it won't work?

maybe you run out of unlocks?
#8 - JJ72
#9 - joen
Quote from Skylin321 :what does that have to do with me...

Your attitude has to do with you. I can't stand it when people come complaining with an attitude like "I paid for the game, now it doesn't work, I'm pissed" while hardly giving any info to determine where the problem lies.

I assume you paid attention to the password being case-sensitive, used the search and have tried to reinstall?

Quote :
Online at: 7 Deadly Sins Race Team

i guess all of a sudden it magically started working again
#10 - Jakg
seeing as you cant go online, yet you are online (and racing) - and LFS says your password isn't right then it looks as if someone has changed your password
#11 - Davo
gg h4X0r
Quote from joen :i guess all of a sudden it magically started working again

No doubt he decided to follow the instructions that are clearly displayed to people who are using the U version, which connects to the old master, and it tells them "You need patch V" every time they get a list of games.

Anyone who ignores those clear yellow instructions, does not read their LFS patch mailings, etc, and is therefore still on version U, cannot update their game password, because the backup (old) master server has no contact with the LFS database.
He's not the only one. Amazingly there are a lot of people still using patch U and asking me / posting in the forum why they cannot unlock / don't see many players online.
Hehe, I guess there it's more understandable as not all German people can read English - so maybe they ignored the Patch mailing and don't understand the in-game message.

Anyway, the DNS thing and master move had to happen at some point and the good thing is it won't happen ever again - this is a one-off. If the master moves IP in future, everyone's LFS will automatically point to the new one within about 24 hours.
I still think it amazing that we get threads like "It says download patch V. What shall I do?!?". Then again, that seems to be common behaviour for the majority of people in front of a PC.
Yep, if you ever work in tech support you'll realise that most of the population not only have no idea what they're doing on a PC but they're too stupid to learn or even follow instructions also.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG