The online racing simulator
Quote from BenjiMC :ur scared of DR?

Yeah they are ... They are going to get owned on friday, they had the nerve to challenge us... , even though we have to do FO8 Oval as their combo (ASNAT FZR for us w00p)
aha we will kick your ass at oval and itll be close fight for as nat.
Quote from racer hero :aha we will kick your ass at oval and itll be close fight for as nat.

I dont think it will be that close , also Oval is so crap and easy il fall asleep and wake up in first
Team: Dynamic Racing
Car: FZR
Drivers: [DR] JAM'ez
[DR] Tys
[DR] tomylee
[DR] Niko
[DR] James
[DR] Revolt
Argh. Niko is meant to be driving for us. I'll respect your wishes if you want him in your car but please consider allowing him to carry on driving for us.
Yeah we know. Niko likes the idea of doing two stints, one with you and one with us! Maybe we will get someone else like Revolt or James when he has a wheel to race instead...
Quote from jamesrowe :Yeah we know. Niko likes the idea of doing two stints, one with you and one with us!

Sorry, but to me that's ridiculous and on the verge of outrageous on several levels.

Its obviously up to the organizers, but I'm opposed to anyone representing multiple teams.
Quote from srdsprinter :Sorry, but to me that's ridiculous and on the verge of outrageous on several levels.

Its obviously up to the organizers, but I'm opposed to anyone representing multiple teams.

Yes I know, I am looking at another driver instead of Niko. Moo was there first so
But he is your team member. Like I said, take him if you really want (And thanks if you don't)
Wel Niko wont be able to drive for two teams with the rules update so your gonna have to come to a decision on that one
ummm this rules update you keep taking about where might they be???
on my HDD, still being worked on but should be done by this friday maybe
i know for one im looking forward to it

but really, don't put it in front of ur school, too much...
I finished all my coursework yesterday, feinted in school so i didn't give it in today But i got some rules sorted when i got home my next exam is on the 18th so i've got time
hey benji
Speed Core would like to join we don't know if we can join.. but here we go..
we have some questions.. when you say 'the number plate must be in the 4 sides of the car'.. does that include back or is it just front, both sides, and top? because putting a plate in the back of a car is a bit hard abnd it will look weird (me thinks)..

anyway, here's the entry list:

Team: Speed Core Racing
Car: FZR
Drivers:
S-CORE|Rocabiliz (Rocabiliz)
S-CORE|SNEK ( [SNEK] )
S-CORE|Bessa ( Bessa74 )
S-CORE|Falcon_PT (Falcon_PT)

S-CORE|Devilzek (Devilzek)
S-CORE|Mad Max ( MAD MAX [PT] )

about the number.. i don't know how it works... but we would like to choose the number 69.. can we?
thanks benji
You would put the plat on the back of the car, check out the render skins

You wont be able to enter the next round at KY2 but after the new patch there will be openings so i can add you for then. your number is going to be 18
ok benji. thanks m8!
Np roca, i'll pwn you here then

Can DR and Moo work out who Niko is driving for, i would really like to know
Niko has told us he's driving for Moo. He'll probably be doing 2 stints since I'm not there.
can i add acr|cyber (cyber64) as a reserve on afri-cola racing team

and have him take over for acr|sir. pingo on saturday
Quote from duesjov :can i add acr|cyber (cyber64) as a reserve on afri-cola racing team

and have him take over for acr|sir. pingo on saturday

Yes.
I would like to add Rawex ( rawex ) as a driver for the #4 Spider-Web Racing car
Done both updates
Anybody knows somebody that can run for Unity-racing?

The other Unity drivers has birthdays etc and I´m alone now. So I would appreciate some help.

For those, who don´t know, what I´m talking about, it is a 4 hours race. IGTC Le mans in FZR at Kyoto National. Date 12th may in the evening. (20 hours CET)

I don´t expect a superfast driver, just someone who likes long races.

After that race, there will be more, so this is an opportuninity to make a good team work.

(320 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG