The online racing simulator
Well, I think I can drive anyway..so Unity´s driver setup is now. Kenn Cramer, Jess Andresen, Kasper Stoltze and Jimmy Larsen
Well we got some problems with Guará Racing, so we gonna be away until the next championship.

Thank you all, for the great time at the round 1. We wanna race in IGTC but at the time, we can't sorry. So Guará Racing is leaving IGTC for some time.

Thank you guys, and good luck in the next round!
Added Bawbag to the start list but he is not to sure if he might make it or not so he is a maybe
Quote from Humbleridderen :Well, I think I can drive anyway..so Unity´s driver setup is now. Kenn Cramer, Jess Andresen, Kasper Stoltze and Jimmy Larsen

Need a username please
UNITY:

(Cramer) LFS user name: (humbleridderen)
(Andresen) LFS User name: (azlan608)
kasper stoltze (kasper stoltze)
Jimmy larsen (generalen)
Quote from Kim Gripping :#4 Spider-Web Racing announcing driver line-up for tomorrows race:

Kim Gripping
MZWiZard ( also racing for Ghost Riders )

A big thanks to MZWiZard for helping us out

cant do that sorry
The rules does not state that it's not allowed to participate for two teams in one race...?
i know, they dont state it yet, but i would of thought it obvious sorry, but you can draft drivers from other teams not participating

Edit: I've decided to allow it for this round since it isn't in the rules
Thanks a lot, Benji. I'm the kind of guy who reads the rules carefully - and then gets the best out of them

- I can't see why it would be obvious, though. In the german 24h championship, I know some drivers who participated for two teams during one race
Sorry guys due to 2 of our drivers suddenly leaving and one of our drivers not being able to make it FIB Racing will not be able to participate in this round. However we will be there again next month

Just thought it would be best to let you know rather than just not turning up.
Thanks for that Shibbyman
Prawler Motorsports....again.

i would like to add [HR]Sully IRL to our list. (11sully11)

Thanks, Kenneth
Team Sign ups:

Team: Afri-Cola Racing www.ac-racing.dk (danish Site)
Car: FZR
Drivers:
acr|M.Christiansen (duesjov)
acr|Borgbjerg DK (borgbjerg dk
acr|Sir. Pingo (Sir. Pingo)
acr|cashdk (casdk)
Updated
Id like to add TS-020 to Prawler motorsports. His ingame name is [PWRL]Ts-020 (spa).

Thanks,
Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :Id like to add TS-020 to Prawler motorsports. His ingame name is [PWRL]Ts-020 (spa).

Thanks,
Kenneth

New rules are gonna have a restriction on the amount of drivers allowed to be as reserve. so i'm not gonna add him. I want you to prioritise your drivers.
OK I will go over them and pick and choose who I want today. Can I have 6?
Quote from racer hero :OK I will go over them and pick and choose who I want today. Can I have 6?

Ye, a full team with 2 reserves. Also if you ahev enough, why not add a car?
How would we go about entering Dynamic Racing to IGTC?

Thanks.
Quote from jamesrowe :How would we go about entering Dynamic Racing to IGTC?

Thanks.

Team:
Car:
Drivers:

Need usernames for each driver also.
Damn it cant they just stay away. grrrr

Joking guys.
No it was a joke.

(320 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG