The online racing simulator
Just buy the sim ffs,
It sounds very much like your 12 years old and your onselling (there is another word) your dads webspace.

Gives me the shits the scams and bullshit people pull to get hold of a $60au sim, save up for it for christs sake.

Tards!

/end of rant
if you can afford all this stuff, i suggest you buy the game?

I smell cow's poo poo
Quote from pedrotski :Im 17 u nob. Also its not my dad's webspace.

www.pedrotski.com

Then extract your credit card and pay for it or any other of the numerous ways of paying.

And yes i smell the poo poo too..
I dont have a credit card. This isnt a thread about me buying the game my self, its about and exchange of webspace for a S2 Voucher. Ok so keep your ops to yourself.
Nice web site, but i have to ask the question has the lan been going since 1997?

That would make you say 8yrs old when you started running the lan , impressive indeed
Quote from pedrotski :I dont have a credit card. This isnt a thread about me buying the game my self, its about and exchange of webspace for a S2 Voucher. Ok so keep your ops to yourself.

I will leave you alone after this ,if you post on a public forum be prepared for the public to comment.

You above all people should know that, you have your own forums..
Quote from richo :Nice web site, but i have to ask the question has the lan been going since 1997?

That would make you say 8yrs old when you started running the lan , impressive indeed

lol. it was a joke as we made the site.
pedrotski, this is quite interesing. You seem to be offering something worth way more than the cost of 24GBP to get a license.

I think most people would be apprehensive, as you could pull the carpet out from under their feet after 1 month, then no one could do anything about it and you'd only lose a little cred over it (the buyer would get more "Told you so's" than you got criticism).

I'm tempted because I have a few web sites with videos on etc and I'd like to expand them. Also, wasnt the LFS Files site looking for somewhere to go? I think that would be a great idea, if the LFS Files site would fit within your limits. Cant remember what happened to all that though.
lol if it goes this way.. then there should be a new payment option called "Trade/Exchange" lol..

we accept credit cards, international money orders and trades/exchanges on the LFS buy page illepall. now that really isnt any good
Quote from pedrotski :Im 17 u nob.

a) Please don't call people a "nob" (or any other insult, however minor, unless in jest)
b) Funny, your profile information says you're 16. Make your mind up.
Dam you boys missed out. Hosting still going strong. Good ROI on that one Wink
and top of all that, the mentioned industry is nowdays even stronger.

What a necro post though. Now once this is up, I bet server is no anymore online.
100 mbit was much back in those days
Now many have fiber and can host them selve Smile

www.borntorace.eu
http://borntorace.eu:50041/mainpage

+ minecraft server, ark, lfs (is hardly data), ac and sometimes pc2 teamspeak server +ftps, streaming tv streaming kids

when fiber in home 600mbit is nothing Omg omg omg

edit:copy 2e link in browser (seems clicking doesn't work)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :and top of all that, the mentioned industry is nowdays even stronger.

What a necro post though. Now once this is up, I bet server is no anymore online.

Haha yeah a big necro. Was just having a giggle when I logged into the account and it seemed like everyone thought it was a scam or something.

Quote from RC-Maus :100 mbit was much back in those days
Now many have fiber and can host them selve Smile

www.borntorace.eu
http://borntorace.eu:50041/mainpage

+ minecraft server, ark, lfs (is hardly data), ac and sometimes pc2 teamspeak server +ftps, streaming tv streaming kids

when fiber in home 600mbit is nothing Omg omg omg

edit:copy 2e link in browser (seems clicking doesn't work)

Yeah man, FTTP is great but it doesn't compare to hosting in a data centre Tongue
Quote from pedrotski :Haha yeah a big necro. Was just having a giggle when I logged into the account and it seemed like everyone thought it was a scam or something.

Yeah man, FTTP is great but it doesn't compare to hosting in a data centre Tongue

Tongue

What's the situation now then?

Will provide Webspace (100mbit) for S2 voucher
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG