The online racing simulator
Formula XR League Signup
(41 posts, started )
Formula XR League Signup
Signup for the Formula XR League being run by spdoRacing and Team Syncro is now ready. Information for the league, dubbed the "Vixen Challenge" is available on the spdoRacing forum. Below is an ad for the league cleverly created by LawVS and a link to the signup page. Signup is only prelimenary so you can pull out at any time and you aren't guaranteed a place either. I don't know what the £40 thing is about lol but it is obviously free to enter, so if you are a dab hand with the Formula XR and you fancy a challenge, try the Vixen Challenge!

EDIT: Date not set yet! Probably will not be mondays due to ESL running then.

Mods please may you leave this thread here for a while so that it can get some coverage, thanks.

Current signed-up racers (13.10.05 11:13GMT):
  1. spdoJosh
  2. [tsr.]kidzer
  3. Djbob
  4. Albertz
  5. [tsr.]boxEr
  6. LongJohnSilver
  7. [Saiko^D] Stan>>
  8. FIMVesa Hypponen
  9. vMax.JamesF1
  10. q0_TheJAG
  11. spdoTroyMclure
  12. W.Dendy
  13. [tsr.]Kezman
  14. spdoHuppis
  15. [tsr.]Markko
  16. (AR)fnac
  17. Misan
  18. [noobs]speedway
  19. spdoOdj
  20. [tsr.]LawVS
  21. [noobs]th84
  22. nakeda
  23. [4SR]Phlos
  24. [XP]TagForce
  25. eFX
  26. [ART]SkyNet
  27. CMU
  28. [tsr.]Munko
  29. [SAIKO^D] KamkoR
  30. cpl-pun
  31. vMax.Metalstar
  32. dw
  33. vMax.TristanCliffe
  34. 180sx
  35. [4SR] Darkone
  36. Rattus
  37. alexoxol
  38. vMax.keiran
  39. Billeh
  40. GAS-HS
  41. Mr_Goodshot
(5 pulled out)
#2 - CMU
Not sure the webserver quite got that right:

[b]Warning[/b]: fopen(./db/vixen/racers.ini): failed to open stream: Permission denied in [b]/home/at7dea/public_html/flash/lfs-events/signup/addinfo.php[/b] on line [b]150[/b]
Cannot create file (./db/vixen/racers.ini)

Permissions on the live server set wrong perhaps?
agh! wait a sec ill get tuusita on the case
Agh indeed.
I'll get on the case.
try now...
Signed up, made a mistake in my email though, it just says kidzer@

it should read: kidzer[at]gmail.com

Oops!
ok. I'll correct that email for you...
#8 - boxer
Signed up
will have a think i love the fox and will need some prakky on tracks other than so classic
Forgot to say date isn't set yet! I didn't make the poster so there was a wee missunderstanding there i think.
Hmm, I'm already in one FOX league, not sure if I could handle two.
A FOX league sounds great, but after the UKLFS fiasco I already joined another league, and I don't have time for two .

Hope I'll be able to join a future installment of this one, though .
Yeah I'm in too. Should be good.
Hay Guys, please announce a Race day You have possibly 2 more waiting to join, just depends on the day in question
Race days will be decided depending on the vote on the spdoRacing forums.
Signup is only provsional since there will almost certainly be more than 20, so just sign up and vote for the days you want to race etc and if you decide you don't want to race, can't or just don't get selected then you won't have to race.
tuusita - thanks very much
People have been saying in the comments field and with PMs and stuff they would like to know more info... there is a link to the forum in my initial post click that!
bump...
I'm up for it, sounds like fun.. FOX's kick bottom.
Can one of you vMax guys tell tristancliffe about this i know he wants to race in it but i haven't got a reply from him since signup started.

35 sign-ups now!
Sorry chap - I've just moved to Uni and my damn internet connection isn't working. This means I have to trek into uni to check emails etc on crap computers with lots of people milling about to use the limited number of computers.

I would love to do this league, I really really would. But i'm not going to sign up until I've got a reliable internet connection at my house, which could be tomorrow, or could be 2 weeks!

I don't want to sign up and take a place in the league if there is a good chance I won't be able to drive in it... Hope you understand, it's REALLY not that I don't want to!

If I can't sign up until the league has begun, then I'll PM you to see if I can be put on the reserve reserves list :P
Awww, Tristypoo
Ok, thanks for the reply.
Quote from JamesF1 :Awww, Tristypoo

Regardless of if I can or cannot race, I'll do whatever I can to assist you James or Metalstar! Is Xero interested in this too?

Formula XR League Signup
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG