The online racing simulator
Lfs S3 ??
(35 posts, started )
Lfs S3 ??
Hallo there

On the Title-Page of liveforspeed.net there is a car with a "LFS 3" sign - does that mean, that there is coming the S3 Version soon? Is S2 "Patch V" already a "final" Version?

I have bought the S2 licence very early, but i haven´t seen an information about S2 final.

Please tell me about all that things

faithfully
Mortiss (Greetings to the hole Comunity - especially for the german Guys )
#2 - Jakg
LFS S3 is still a loooong way away, i think

sounds like a coincidence, tbh
#3 - joen
Quote from maddes :Hallo there

On the Title-Page of liveforspeed.net there is a car with a "LFS 3" sign

Yes, it says LFS 3, not LFS S3. So it's just like car 1,2 and 3 basically.

Quote :
- does that mean, that there is coming the S3 Version soon? Is S2 "Patch V" already a "final" Version?

No and no.

Quote :
I have bought the S2 licence very early, but i haven´t seen an information about S2 final.

Nobody knows when there will be a final, but I would say maybe it's 75% done (totally my own guess, not to be taken officially or something).
Quote from maddes :Hallo there

On the Title-Page of liveforspeed.net there is a car with a "LFS 3" sign - does that mean, that there is coming the S3 Version soon? Is S2 "Patch V" already a "final" Version?

Yeah I think LFS S3 is comming, just in some months...or next year?, I need it!!!!!
#5 - joen
Quote from Jonas8431 :Yeah I think LFS S3 is comming, just in some months...or next year?, I need it!!!!!

Really, trust me, it won't be a few months or a year.
S2 isn't even finished.
#6 - Vain
Personally I'd say LFS S2 final will be around in about one year.

A good thing: Scawen disappeared from the public boards a few weeks ago. And as always: The lesser he writes on the forum, the more he writes on the sourcecode.
Some mod should ban him so he can never again interupt his work by visiting the forum!

Vain

[Edit]
Of course I mean S2 final, XCNuse, thanks for pointing that out.
in a year??

i hope you mean S2 final!
Well, guys

now i understand - Car "3" in LFS - don´t talk 'bout S3 now

Thank you for all that support

have a nice day yah

Maddes (my name "Mathias" - my friends say "maddes)

Germans say "alles klar - jetzt kann´s aff geh´n "
Quote from Vain :Some mod should ban him so he can never again interupt his work by visiting the forum!

Vain

NOOB! Wrong forum section, should go in the imporvement suggestions
Quote from Vain :
A good thing: Scawen disappeared from the public boards a few weeks ago. And as always: The lesser he writes on the forum, the more he writes on the sourcecode.

It might mean he bought a PS3 and playing NFS:carbon all of his time as well. haha.
Quote from XCNuse :in a year??

i hope you mean S2 final!

I mean S3 Alpha or S2 final

Quote :It might mean he bought a PS3 and playing NFS:carbon all of his time as well. haha.

jajajaj no you´re wrong Ithink he´s testing Netkar
Quote from ZORER :It might mean he bought a PS3 and playing NFS:carbon all of his time as well. haha.

Let's hope that's not it
I'm confused is S3 coming out soon? should I hold off and wait for it?
#14 - Jakg
when it does come out, you will have to pay £36 to get it, or spend £12 to upgrade from S2, holding off won't help you at ALL, you'll still pay the same

IMHO S3 will come out NEXT year or the year after
Quote from Jakg :IMHO S3 will come out NEXT year or the year after

Perpetuating rumours isn't going to help anyone here jak.
#16 - Jakg
we have no definate date, we are all geussing, but considering S2 is still alpha (albeit that the beta stage will be rather short), 2008 is probably a good estimate, but 2009 might be a more apt date

thats why i said IMHO...
Programmer's forum? Not really the best place.
#20 - joen
#21 - Vain
Quote from joen :No it's not.

Not unless Kegetys was officially renamed "S3".

Vain
#22 - wien
Quote from Jakg :IMHO S3 will come out NEXT year or the year after

Not to rain on your parade or anything, but given how long S2 has taken thus far, how could the devs possibly finish S2 and complete S3 within 2 years? I assume S3 would be even more work than S2 if it's going to have everything people seem to think it will have. Frankly I would even be a bit sceptical if you suggested 4 years until S3.

I'll happily wait as long as it'll take though.
#23 - JTbo
My guess has been around 6 years long time already, I guess more than a year
I think he meant 2 years before the first version of alpha S3, not S3 final.
Kyoto Ring...

But..

McLaren F1?!

Lfs S3 ??
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG