The online racing simulator
Looks damn complicated to buy S2
(30 posts, started )
Looks damn complicated to buy S2
Yeah it's getting boring to be a Demo Race (After only 2 weeks^^) so I want to buy S2. But can someone translate me Deustch to english please? I would like to buy right now but on the website (LFS.net) they say me it's 24 euros and on the deutsch (or whatever you write it...) it says 36 euros... Can someone help?
#2 - Gunn
24 British Pounds = 36 Euros = 55.6 Canadian Dollars.
Do people ever notice the difference between £, € and $ They really are very different, and of very different monetary values.
#4 - Davo
I can't wait for the day there's a global currency. No dumbasses that don't know symbols and how to convert. LFS will just be 24 'credits'
Buckazoids!
Quote from Davo :I can't wait for the day there's a global currency. No dumbasses that don't know symbols and how to convert. LFS will just be 24 'credits'

sorta like the Euro?, well i for one am glad the UK didnt buy into that idea, long live the pound!
I'm not a rocket scientist (although I can instruct some of my lab people to synthesis hydrazine...) but exchange rates and different currencies are hardly that damn complicated to cope with, are they? Managing to live in a state that embraces 2 different mother tongues seems a lot more complicated to me than buying a PC game online.
Quote from Davo :I can't wait for the day there's a global currency. No dumbasses that don't know symbols and how to convert. LFS will just be 24 'credits'

Not to Euros or Dollars or Pounds, because if that happens i will be poor
Quote from al heeley :I'm not a rocket scientist (although I can instruct some of my lab people to synthesis hydrazine...) but exchange rates and different currencies are hardly that damn complicated to cope with, are they? Managing to live in a state that embraces 2 different mother tongues seems a lot more complicated to me than buying a bloody PC game online.

You tell 'em Al. (inserted correct expletive)
no that was just your mom yelling at a hen
$55?!?!?!?!?! Who said I was going to buy this game illepall
I think theres a limit to be arnaked too... a game here is around 30-40$ and that thing is 55$
#16 - Jakg
a game here is £30, and LFS is £24 - whaddya mean?
Quote from Jakg :a game here is £30, and LFS is £24 - whaddya mean?

No, a game here is more often than £40 or £45.
Sadly the pound is strong, the currency conversion does you no favours. If you live in the UK, £24 is cheap for a game. Best get it now, if you wait until S3, LFS will be £36 which is potentially a lot to shell out. Better to pay in installments if it's tough on the wallet.
Yeah, $55 seems like quite a lot, but most PS & Xbox games are $50-70 these days. And I've spent more time on LFS than all my PS games combined
55$ for a game? thats ... normal (for a PS2 game)

plus its a lifetime game, and free updates and services

really good deal if you ask me
#21 - JTbo
Quote from FOGlegsy :sorta like the Euro?, well i for one am glad the UK didnt buy into that idea, long live the pound!

No, I prefer Buckazoids, thanks to spankmeyer

Game that offers fun for more than 5 years, if you count price per year, that is not too much, or price per day well that is something insanely little amount of money.
Now of course it is not just 5 years this game keeps you busy, surely next 3 years so that is already 8 years of fun with 55, now if you go at evening to streetcorner and pick up that girl with mini skirt you might get fun for 8 minutes for that amount of money, but I doubt that it will be that long
Quote from Riders Motion :$55?!?!?!?!?! Who said I was going to buy this game illepall

err, you did, in your first post in this thread.
Let me remind you;
Quote :Yeah it's getting boring to be a Demo Race (After only 2 weeks^^) so I want to buy S2.

Life must be very complicated for you. Maybe you need to go lie down a while and let us get on with all the difficult stuff, like breathing.
Oups sorry about that.. forgot to disconnect my account on couzin's comp.

I'm gonna get it like 1-2 weeks (time to get the credit card)

I just forgot to connect on lfs.net before cliking on Purchase
Quote from al heeley :Life must be very complicated for you. Maybe you need to go lie down a while and let us get on with all the difficult stuff, like breathing.

Hittin' your stride now.
#25 - joen
Quote from Riders Motion :
I'm gonna get it like 1-2 weeks (time to get the credit card)

There are other ways to purchase besided using a credit card. Just in case you didn't know.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG