The online racing simulator
User name not found...
(6 posts, started )
User name not found...
I just bought a licence and I am trying to unlock lfs but it keeps failing with the msg "Your user name was not found' the name is spelled right, and I'm sure that i'm using my game password. Can anyone help me? Thank you -_^
Quote from spookydonkey :I just bought a licence and I am trying to unlock lfs but it keeps failing with the msg "Your user name was not found' the name is spelled right, and I'm sure that i'm using my game password. Can anyone help me? Thank you -_^

Umm did u even created a game password??
This could happen if you are trying to unlock with version U. Because we just changed the location of the master server and version U will only connect to the old master (which is not updated with your user name).

If you have version V it should be fine. There patch can be found at www.liveforspeed.net
Is there anyway to modify a s1 game to connect with the new master server ip?
Yes, just download version V. You can still use the latest version of LFS with an S1 license, you get the latest LFS physics and so on, but you only get the S1 cars and tracks.
If you're using Patch V, you shall still be able to connect to the new master server, and use all the S1 hosts.

User name not found...
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG