The online racing simulator
Ford Nucleon - The Atomic Automobile
(8 posts, started )
looks like if you sat on the front of the car it would tip over lol. would make plenty more action on the road though.
#3 - JTbo
If they had made that thing, we would have already surplus of energy, zero pollution, world peace and lot of freetime. Or perhaps not, but maybe someone will make smaller reactors at some point and we will get this all
lol they'd have to get rid of every speedbump in the world with it that low lol.. short uphills would be nasty too lol the front ends would.. not work out haha
ohhhh.. Chernobyl on wheels.... great idea :clapclap:

btw... is it just me or does any one else see the back end with the fins as the front end bonnet and the front as the back (the boot)? I keep staring at the green car and imagining that if it was reversing it would some how look correct... illepall

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :btw... is it just me or does any one else see the back end with the fins as the front end bonnet and the front as the back (the boot)? I keep staring at the green car and imagining that if it was reversing it would some how look correct... illepall

yup especially on the red model
#7 - nihil
Am I alone in finding this perpetually mystifying: nuclear energy is just a very complicated way of building a steam engine?
#8 - JTbo
Quote from nihil :Am I alone in finding this perpetually mystifying: nuclear energy is just a very complicated way of building a steam engine?

Now why we would like simple solutions? Where would we then put all these engineers?

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG