The online racing simulator
"Host Refused Connection"
(10 posts, started )
Hi,
Does the above message mean I've been banned or what? I lost connection mid race having (as far as I know) caused no problems. Now I cannot get into that server but other servers are ok.
Cheers!
Quote from Garibaldi :Hi,
Does the above message mean I've been banned or what? I lost connection mid race having (as far as I know) caused no problems. Now I cannot get into that server but other servers are ok.
Cheers!

Perhaps they don't like Garibaldis. Try changing your name to Digestive.
Is that a yes?
Yes i think that message means you are banned.
Hmmm ok, can't say I noticed any warnings or anything. I'll see if I can contact one of the admins and find out what happened.

/sigh
#6 - spoop
I went into the FM Oval server twice and got booted right away for no apparant reason, the third time i got the "Host Refused Connection" message, but it's ok now. All is not lost!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Its not always due to a ban. But I'm not sure what other circumstances it happens under. I've had connection refused to servers I've never been in before (i.e. servers in which it was impossible for me to be banned).
Fmserver is baning people like nuttin , itss starting to become a problem.. they are very serious about their racing
#9 - X-Ter
Could it be third party programs that cause this kind of stuff... I've been trying to set up race manager to work as I want it. So... Yesterday, I didn't run it much and had tons of people on the server all day long. Today I've run it all day long and haven't had a single connection...

Server name www.score.does.it is running. right now, so if anyone care to try if this could be a thing that causes a server to refuse connections, feel free to do so
i think i was on the server with this guy when he got banned.

i wont say anything incriminating untill i'm sure its him though...

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG