The online racing simulator
Marvin the martian
(20 posts, started )
Marvin the martian
Can someone plz make me a marvin the martian skin for the FOX and a Canadian flag with the name V.Harley. I know its stupid but i love Marvin the Martian LOL
if you're a demo user why do you want a FOX skin?
Hmm weird... This guy is asking for a Paul Tracy skin... On another thread..
My birthday is in feb17 and im gettin an s2 license i cant wait
#5 - joen
Quote from vince8 :My birthday is in feb17 and im gettin an s2 license i cant wait

In your profile it says January 29th is your birthday?
which year?
ya i know it says that i put in leap year numbers because that would be cool to be born on a leap year if you want it change ill gladly change it.
Do you want the skin to look it on CMX viewer?

I changed my avatar al heeley...
whats a cmx veiwerillepall
Quote from vince8 :ya i know it says that i put in leap year numbers because that would be cool to be born on a leap year if you want it change ill gladly change it.

looks like you chose the wrong month for a leap year. They tend to be mostly in Feb, not Jan
sry do you want me to change it to my real B-Day
No, change it to the birthday of any well known US president. That would be good.
Hey, I'm kidding with you. Nowhere in the rules does it state you are not allowed to lie about your birth date. 85% of women on the planet do it every day.
lol i thought you were actually mad
Muwhahahaaaah, I actually am! But then its not me that mistakenly puts in Jan 29 thinking its a leap year date and they will lie about their birthday to be cool.
Now im just confused
let me translate:

:moped: :haha: :heyjoe67_ :rally_dri :slap: :laola: :eclipseeh

there

do you get it now?:bananadea
oh yeah :inq:
Quote from al heeley :looks like you chose the wrong month for a leap year. They tend to be mostly in Feb, not Jan

OWNED!!!!!!! lol.

And Vince you are really weird.

Like Tony Hawk weird...or Michael jackson weird...
tony hawk :drink:

Marvin the martian
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG