The online racing simulator
Best amusement park ride ever!
(31 posts, started )
#1 - Krane
bugger that illepall
HAHA i want a go.
i'd try it out! I just wouldn't be the 1st to try it out!!
I wanna go NOW!
Looks a bit tame, but still fun.
Bloody hell. His head was mighty close to the ground at the beginning? illepall
I want one!
Ouh hell :P
Quote from farcar :Bloody hell. His head was mighty close to the ground at the beginning? illepall

Yeah was gonna say! his head was very close to smacking the floor, I was waiting for him to him the ground though, the thing didnt look too safe.

Also it made me sick just watching it, my head and stomach cannot take too much rapid of rapids movements, get motion sick very easily...

Imagine this made in big scale with the chair holding 20 people + would look impressive.

Mad
#11 - Davo
Your back would absolutely be taking a beating with the legs flailing around like that. Got really close to the ground with his head and legs at one stage, I was really thinking there was gona be some broken limbs by the end of the ride. Looks awesome though but I'd want something to stop my legs from flying around like that before I had a go.
Quote from Madman_CZ :big scale with the chair holding 20 people +

That would be one HUGE chair, personally i think they just put 20 seats for 20 people

They should make it huge but make it 50 feet high would be so much fun.
cool !
Quote from farcar :Bloody hell. His head was mighty close to the ground at the beginning? illepall

Yes i agree, if that was over in the uk health & safety inspectors will be all over your ass before you could even blink
Quote from Greboth :That would be one HUGE chair, personally i think they just put 20 seats for 20 people

They should make it huge but make it 50 feet high would be so much fun.

lol... i did actually mean 20 little chairs tho one big chair would look cool
yea i heard about those things a while ago, they are going to start using them for CG (3D) rides where you sit in a cage with screens and stuff so you can ride on rollercoasters or well... virtually anything within a very confined space
Count me out of having my head and limbs flung around at the ground strapped to what looks like an old car seat. The flying thing looks awesome though
I wouldn't want to ride on something like that where one programming glitch and it can smash you into the ground and kill you.
Quote from BrandonAGr :I wouldn't want to ride on something like that where one programming glitch and it can smash you into the ground and kill you.

Yeah, or a hydraulics failure or any number of potential things like that...
Definitely. That thing looks unsafe. Some failure could be fatal, and his head and legs were too close to the floor a few times. I wonder how the laughter of those shallow people would turn into something else the moment he broke his leg or something worse.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG