The online racing simulator

Poll : Which of these tracks do you like for the GTR cars?

Kyoto National
Westhill International
Blackwood GP
Aston National
FE Gold
SO City Long
SO Town
FE Green
Aston Club
SO Classic
FE Club
Aston Cadet
Your favourite LFS tracks for public server LFS GTR cars?
Just a bit of a pointless opinion poll really (OK, it might affect OSR public server combo choice but that isn't the reason really).

Which of the tracks in this poll, IYO, are good for the GTR cars (particularly FXR and XRR, ideally all GTR servers would have an "No FZR day" where they banned the FZR to allow the turbo monsters to race).

Tick all that apply, please.

Edit : I appreciate some of the shorter tracks are listed. I have excluded some of the stupidly long tracks.
None, I dont drive the GTRs.
blackwood
Haven't driven all the combos I voted for but I picked what I thought would be best.

I didn't think LFS had any stupidly long tracks (like The Ring / TT course) yet? We don't even have anything of Le Mans length.
I guess Fern Bay Gold would be fun ...
Quote from duke_toaster :Which of the tracks in this poll, IYO, are good for the GTR cars (particularly FXR and XRR, ideally all GTR servers would have an "No FZR day" where they banned the FZR to allow the turbo monsters to race)...
....Edit : I appreciate some of the shorter tracks are listed. I have excluded some of the stupidly long tracks.

Well, with GTR's, the "stupidly long tracks" are the best ones. Aston GP, Kyoto GP Long, and FE Black are the best tracks along with the must have for GTR Westhill. I don't see Aston North in the list either and it is a great track as well as not being "stupidly long". Aston Club is a fantastic track in GTR as well, but all you ever see is FOX there.
For me westhill, KY national and Blackwood.
I like the idea of no FZR server.

Ky gp long and as touring or grand prix are nice. AS Nat is overplayed!!!!!

I wish a BL TOuring track in the next patch cause BL GP is too short for me.

FE gold or green are fun too
#8 - Gunn
Stupidly long tracks preferred. All tracks can be fun with GTR cars but the narrow short ones offer few opportunities for good overtaking amongst a consistent field of racers.

I like the grand prix tracks and FE Black in all directions. The faster cars of LFS make the longer tracks come into their own. Race strategies in these long tracks become very important and very apparent. Live a little. Take a long fast drive and feel the miles rip by and leave your troubles behind you. :turtle2:
AS historic and Kyoto GP. Neither of them are in the list :/
Quote from Hyperactive :AS historic and Kyoto GP. Neither of them are in the list :/

Agreed. Love them tracks in the XRR.
the South City tracks cuz NOBODY drivers the GTR's there! They really are great on SO Long
I went with FE Green / Gold and WE Int, but I prefer the longer tracks that you rarely see online. I also agree that a no-FZR option would be great.
Quote from otolikos :I like the idea of no FZR server.

Yeah!!!! Me too!!! Oh, wait a minute, the FZR is the only one I race.... LOL
I like GTRs on AS national, Dont know why But Blackwood is good too
Quote from nikimere :the South City tracks cuz NOBODY drivers the GTR's there! They really are great on SO Long

Yeah I don't drive the GTRs ever really, but when I do it's at SO Long.
#16 - Gunn
Quote from nikimere :the South City tracks cuz NOBODY drivers the GTR's there! They really are great on SO Long

I drove a hundred miles of town in an FZR last night Very enjoyable.
South City and Fern Bay!
AS Historic, Westhill and Kyoto GP.

Although I had no choice other than Westhill to vote for in this poll
Anything except for SO, those kerbs hate GTR's

Kyoto is like GTR heaven
Westhill always
So Town, Westhill and if it was there Aston Grand Prix, just so enjoyable in the GTR's
Quote from Spangler_CZE :I like GTRs on AS national, Dont know why But Blackwood is good too

Yup, sure.... I was just going to post and say anywhere but Aston National, LOL.
I cant really say, most i have driven gtrs on is WE,ASN,BL. would like to try full races on some other tracks other than those
That poll is retarded because the best GTR tracks are missing.

And the damn Aston National should be shot in the head and dumped in a river.
the 3 prefered tracks (poll) are on the Rennstrecke server every night.

Join US!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG